Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
BirchDiggler
BirchDiggler

0 Credits 1 Posts
I hardly play throughout the week, but I do play on the weekends if I'm off work (work 3rd shift). I recently left my clan because it feel flat and no one really logged on anymore. I only gotten as far as Nightfall. Can never get a group for any more end game. Would love an invite. PSN BirchDiggler
xissa11
xissa11

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi, I recently got into destiny. An active clan sounds perfect for me. Would really love if it clan members were available to do the weekly clan activities. I sent you a request on psn
nerdmaestro
nerdmaestro

0 Credits 1 Posts
I would be interested in joining. I am a Pacific Time zone player. My main is a warlock at 304 PL. I have a hunter at 302 and a titan at 300. I play mostly PVE but have been enjoying PVP more than normal lately. I would like to learn the raid and run Leviathan before Curse of Osiris comes out. My current clan mostly runs things on weekdays in Eastern time zone so it is incredibly difficult for me to find anyone to run things with as I mostly play on weekends or am available about 3 hours after they start.
shehee
shehee

0 Credits 1 Posts
Destiny 1 vet looking to join an active PS4 clan. 305 Titan/Warlock/Hunter with raid and iron banner experience. Who should I contact on PSN? (Chiana-Dax, Eriana-Dax, someone else?)
DisRev808
DisRev808

0 Credits 3 Posts
I submitted a request to join about a month ago when recruiting was closed, something I didn't notice until after I posted my request. Seeing as how recruitment is open again, I'd like to resubmit my request to join. My reasons remain the same as in my last post, just looking for a community within the game that's friendly and active.
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts
shehee said:Destiny 1 vet looking to join an active PS4 clan. 305 Titan/Warlock/Hunter with raid and iron banner experience. Who should I contact on PSN? (Chiana-Dax, Eriana-Dax, someone else?)

You'll want to message Chiana-Dax on PSN. :)
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts
DisRev808 said:I submitted a request to join about a month ago when recruiting was closed, something I didn't notice until after I posted my request. Seeing as how recruitment is open again, I'd like to resubmit my request to join. My reasons remain the same as in my last post, just looking for a community within the game that's friendly and active.

Heya, that's totally fine! Send Chiana-Dax a PSN message and we'll get you in. :)
Milbo
Milbo

0 Credits 1 Posts
Heyas. I sent Chiana-Dax a PSN message. Just wanted to hit in here too. Thanks =D
DisRev808
DisRev808

0 Credits 3 Posts
Eriana-Dax said:
DisRev808 said:I submitted a request to join about a month ago when recruiting was closed, something I didn't notice until after I posted my request. Seeing as how recruitment is open again, I'd like to resubmit my request to join. My reasons remain the same as in my last post, just looking for a community within the game that's friendly and active.

Heya, that's totally fine! Send Chiana-Dax a PSN message and we'll get you in. :)

Hey, I've sent at least two PSN messages to Chiana-Dax over the last couple of days and still haven't gotten a reply or an invite. Is there a certain time when I should try messaging? If so my time zone is Pacific Standard Time.
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts
Sorry DisRev, got you sorted now! - to everyone else, we had calmed down on the recruiting for a little while. Back up now! Message Eriana-Dax if you'd like to join. :)
Joshu023
Joshu023

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi there! this is somewhat an old thread but i was wondering if you had room for 8 new members? Some irl friends and myself had joined a clan before around the start of the game but over time just grew inactive (we've been the only people on). Its been rough finding a nice clan that isn't overwhelmingly big, does raid runs/sherpas so this sounds super ideal for all of us. Most of us are in school/work so we play everyday for a few hours (ages 20-23) thanks, would like to hear back soon!
Recken
Recken

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey, i'm on rather often 311 Warlock with experience from D1, would love to be a part of an active clan to make it easier to group up for raid, nightfall, etc. I also have Discord.
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts
"The face of war continue to change. In this timeline, Cabal. In another, Vex. And in this other one, we have no name for what we saw...."
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts
"Caution: the organism has been known to develop consciousness. in these cases, immediate termination is recommended."
kungfushun
kungfushun

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi I'm brand new to Destiny 2 and recently reached 323 on my hunter. I'm looking for a mature active guild to casually raid with and enjoy the game.
Solara747
Solara747

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi im looking for a friendly mature clan to play with. I love PVE and will do crucible if needed.
demonzprey
demonzprey

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi I'm looking for raids nightfall etc. I'm experienced from destiny 1 and cool headed. let me know if there's room. thank you. PSN Demonznite Lv 25 Light 310 and rising.
Varieus
Varieus

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey, I am already in a clan, but they dont really do prestige raids at all, was curious if you guys do them at all? If so I'd like to join as a friend of the clan or whatnot. Just a little fyi, im extremely shy around new people I dont know and barely talk, but I do have a mic etc.... Also swear a lot.
Eriana-Dax
Eriana-Dax

3 Credits 31 Posts
"If you learn nothing else, learn this: when a Hunter takes up the cloak of a dead comrade, this is a vow."
westlake
westlake

0 Credits 2 Posts
add llWESTLAKEll and Khicksz