50.0%
0.0%
0.0%

Vote

Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
10 Credit(s) Received

Updated thread for recent use, old thread details below.

Given the three classes, what one are you looking forward to play most? If you haven't seen the classes list yet, a link to to them all can be found by clicking here

Personally, i will be going for the hunter class as my impression is a style of hit/run, and glass cannon. Which i would rather play than focusing on arcane/magic or just being a meat shield. What do you think though?

Here is the poll results, updated 9th July.

SAINTS ENDER
SAINTS ENDER

34 Credits 17 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
i will half to see stats for all but most likely hunter or titan, not much into magice so i hope the other to are good
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
I usually play as a soldier / tank class so I'm REALLY leaning towards the Titan class at the moment.
Darkened Lynx
Darkened Lynx

131 Credits 60 Posts
4 Credit(s) Received
I look forward to being the Hunter. The cloak and bending rules is awesome.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
I'm looking to experiment with all of the classes to be honest. Even with stats on the characters, it's nearly impossible for me to decide until I get my grubby paws on them.
Halo 4
Halo 4

31 Credits 28 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
I'm going with the Titan!
B
B

60 Credits 45 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
I'm not sure, but the hunter looks pretty cool to me. I'll probably play as that
ch33ze311
ch33ze311

27 Credits 16 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
with any type of class game like this im more inclined to choose the class that has the most speed in the character whether it be male or female so thats what im going for
Sorge
Sorge

107 Credits 52 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Hunter. I've always like playing stealthy in games. As for species, either Human or Exo
llferoll
llferoll

26 Credits 14 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Warlock, I can't wait to start running around killing people with magic attacks.
M O N K E Y
M O N K E Y

46 Credits 32 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
maybe hunter or warlock
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Definitely going to be a hunter, fist and foremost. I am more inclined to be a class that is either stealthy or has great mobility or a high damage output. Second choice is to be Exo. Nothing like being and extra precise robot sniper!
AR to the Knee
AR to the Knee

12 Credits 14 Posts
7 Credit(s) Received
Definitely Hunter since it will probably take the most skill to play as.
Hammiam
Hammiam

18 Credits 9 Posts
7 Credit(s) Received
I normally like running and gunning so I' really looking forward to playing as the Warlock, but the other characters look very interesting so currently it's gunna be a hard choice for me.
Avy
Avy

30 Credits 33 Posts
6 Credit(s) Received
The Titan female class... Or whichever female class has armor which complements the female figure. :) So far, the Titan looks the most promising.
theory
theory

10 Credits 2 Posts
6 Credit(s) Received
Right now leaning towards hunter. It will depend on the gear pickups and weapon selections.
DELETED
DELETED

0 Credits 229 Posts
7 Credit(s) Received
Is "all of them" a suitable answer?
Liar
Liar

30 Credits 13 Posts
6 Credit(s) Received
Can I chose to be a Fallen??
Jules
Jules

31 Credits 14 Posts
6 Credit(s) Received
I am looking forward most to Titan as that seems to be the closest to how I like to play.
Silver Sol
Silver Sol

28 Credits 12 Posts
6 Credit(s) Received
Tanking > all. Titan it is! Although I'd love some quick movement out there so maybe I'll try a Hunter too. I wonder if Bungie would implement a class-swap system so you could try out all three classes, although it would cost a hefty price of the ingame currency or something.