50.0%
0.0%
0.0%

Vote

Kibosh
Kibosh

18 Credits 9 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
I'll eventually play as all of them, as I have in the Beta. But so far, I'm leaning towards Warlock as my favorite.
thatkidghost
thatkidghost

5 Credits 4 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls_573LFc1E&index=1&list=UUjF9TgSI57zREBXesAHq7bQ

titan is the best
Naivedo
Naivedo

5 Credits 2 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
I wanted to play Warlock, because I love void magic; but skill based, I am going to play Hunter for the throwing knife. My favorite combo is a long range and impact fusion rifle with the throwing knife, if you miss a little, the knife finishes them off.
Kibosh
Kibosh

18 Credits 9 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
I'll eventually play all of the classes, but I'm leaning towards Warlock to start off with. Maybe Hunter. Haven't entirely decided yet but the Warlock was my favorite in the beta so it really depends on what you can do with the classes at the higher levels.
Kibosh
Kibosh

18 Credits 9 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
I just realized I already posted in this. I'm an idiot. Go me.
Ploweranger
Ploweranger

18 Credits 7 Posts
8 Credit(s) Received
Hunter, without a doubt. Absolutely loved the beta, and those cloaks are far too sick to pass up.
Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
I started out with the Warlock then created a Hunter. I must say that the Hunter is my favorite so far. I haven't tried the Titan, but at launch I will be maxing out my hunter.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Titan probably, but maybe hunter. Warlock looks under powered, we'll see if bungie modifies the class.
E Lopez
E Lopez

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hunters definitely have a major cool factor but I stuck with the Titan through the beta so that's what I'm going with at launch.
MegaSword
MegaSword

68 Credits 20 Posts
I think the Hunter fits my style the most, so I'll go with that one. That won't stop me from leveling up all 3 classes.