Destiny 2 Tracker Network
RivenEsq
RivenEsq

0 Credits 7 Posts
UPDATE OCTOBER 16, 2017: Open recruitment is now CLOSED. We are accepting new members on an invite-only basis. You may request membership, but it is not a guarantee of acceptance because we have a hard cap of 50 roster spots for each platform (Xbox and PC). Those that request invites will likely be interviewed and have their stats reviewed. We are looking for those who are sociable, mature, and highly active. Those candidates MUST also have strong individual skills in PvP. We are looking for people with a combination of good K/D, ELO, and win percentage stats. Those with better stats in Trials, Iron Banner, and Competitive Crucible game modes will receive additional consideration. Due to the competitiveness that comes with the limited spots that we have available, applicants with less than a raw 1.0 K/D (Read: not KDA or KAD) are unlikely to be considered. If there are any questions, please ask or see my periodic update posts for more details.

Knight Gaming was founded in August 2012, we just celebrated our 5th anniversary, and we have recently started recruiting for our Xbox club and Destiny 2 clan (both named Knight Gaming). We are recruiting players on Xbox and PC (where we will have players on launch). We have a reputation of being a dedicated PvP community, where we have been among the best PvP guilds in North America in both Guild Wars 2 (where we still are) and Elder Scrolls Online. We also have a League of Legends chapter that hosts weekly tournaments where hundreds of players compete.

We are looking for like-minded players that are interested in completing all of the high-end content Destiny 2 has to offer and who are searching for a long-term home. Our members have already gone Flawless in Trials of the Nine, completed the Prestige Nightfall, conquered the Leviathan raid, and are seeking more members so that we have a reliable pool of players with which to complete all D2 content. Individual skill at the game and strong teamwork are important for prospective members to have as those are a critical part of being able to tackle the end-game content that we are focused on.

An ideal candidate is at least 18 years old (most of us are in our mid to late 20s), has a microphone, and is a talented player in both PvP and PvE. We were formed as a tight-knit group of 7 players who are friends in real life, but we are friendly, social, and more than welcoming for others that act the same. We have now grown to close to 50 players in just 2 weeks of recruiting! All of us are working professionals and try to play games in the evening to relax from the stresses of daily life. Even though we are all highly competitive, we don't want to deal with anger management problems or drama.

If you are interested, find our Discord at https://discord.gg/96qPz6T and post in the #destiny_2 channel, send me a message on Xbox Live: RivenVII, tweet at us @KnightGamingGG, find our Destiny 2 clan on Bungie at https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=607991, or apply on our website at http://KnightGaming.net/xboxoneapp with an Enjin account.
RivenEsq
RivenEsq

0 Credits 7 Posts
Bump! We have almost doubled in size in the past week and are still looking for more players who share our goals and who are of a similar skill level. Join our Discord and post in the #destiny_2 channel or message me on Xbox for an invite or info!
RivenEsq
RivenEsq

0 Credits 7 Posts
Bump! We are up to 28 members and are beginning to thrive as a community with our first clan raid planned for this weekend.

Please note, we aren't looking for people that are looking to freeload off the benefits of a clan that maxes out our experience every week and will provide them with engrams. You need to be mature, social, and good at both PvP and PvE to be a good fit for this community. If you aren't going to be active and engage with your clanmates while having fun with all of D2's content, this is not the place for you.
[email protected]
iamirish90@yahoo.com

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'm on xbox1 I'm 305 completed the raid 20+ times looking for a solid raid group for upcomming prestige. Also looking to get competitive on crucible. GT is N3lVl3CYST (lower case Ls) send me a msg if u got time.
RivenEsq
RivenEsq

0 Credits 7 Posts
[email protected] said:I'm on xbox1 I'm 305 completed the raid 20+ times looking for a solid raid group for upcomming prestige. Also looking to get competitive on crucible. GT is N3lVl3CYST (lower case Ls) send me a msg if u got time.

Hey, your gamertag doesnt come back with any results. Did you make a spelling error?
Ermin Knight
Ermin Knight

0 Credits 1 Posts
Please shoot me an invite! GT: Ermin Knight
RivenEsq
RivenEsq

0 Credits 7 Posts
Ermin Knight said:Please shoot me an invite! GT: Ermin Knight

Hi Ermin, we'd love to have you. I've sent you an invite! Make sure to join our Discord and say hi in the D2 channel!
RivenEsq
RivenEsq

0 Credits 7 Posts
Update bump! We have grown to nearly 40 players (plus a few regulars who have not yet defected to our cause) in just over a week of recruiting. We now have daily groups going where members are completing nightfalls, running the raid, and competing in trials.

As we have been getting more members in droves, we are going to be a bit more selective than we have been (not everyone has been getting in), expecting higher levels of activity our of our players and being more stringent on the individual skill expectations, especially as it pertains to PvP skill. I realize that the cap on members in a clan is 100, but I do not see a need to have a clan full of players that aren't actively playing with one another and are just in it for the rewards and if we are to adequately support our PC player base once the game launches there, we need to have room to add PC players to the roster as well.

Please, feel free to continue to request to join, but bear in mind we will likely look at your stats and speak with you to see if you are a good fit prior to inviting you to the clan.
Mash Perderder
Mash Perderder

0 Credits 3 Posts
Love to join. Friendly and always do the things needed
RivenEsq
RivenEsq

0 Credits 7 Posts
Hi everyone, just an update here. We are no longer openly recruiting. You may still APPLY (ask) to join, but that is in no way a guarantee that you will be invited to the clan.

We have a strict roster cap of 50 that we are adhering to, especially with the PC version of the game about to launch. Because we are so close to this cap, only exceptional players will be allowed in.

This means we are looking for you to have a high amount of time played in the game, social skills, maturity, high light level, and strong individual skill including K/D, ELO, and win percentage in PvP. Better stats in competitive crucible, Trials, and Iron Banner are more favorable than quickplay.

If you have less than a 1.0 K/D (not KDA or KAD), due to the competitiveness of roster spots, it is unlikely you will be considered.
polishpowerr
polishpowerr

0 Credits 1 Posts
gt: polishpowerr , I'm just looking for some sweaty niggas i don't have to carry through trails and raid...hmu if u think i qualify
Unciean
Unciean

0 Credits 4 Posts
Id be interested