Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

SAINTS ENDER
SAINTS ENDER

34 Credits 17 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
if its anything like borderlands i am excited because if bungie works on it i know it will be amazing, i am excited to see what the online play will be like, already in love with this game <3.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
The ability to compete against other players in arena-style matches. While playing co-op is great, it's playing against other like-minded and skillful players that keeps people playing way beyond a games release.

I want to be able to experience what competitive 4v4 feels like with Destiny and it's new environments and play style, and I know Bungie would do a fantastic job.
Liar
Liar

30 Credits 13 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
I want to be mod here O.O
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Liar said:I want to be mod here O.O

So does Night ;]
M O N K E Y
M O N K E Y

46 Credits 32 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
hopefully it's better then what 343 have come out for..i think Bungie have had enough time out of the game and will deliver for sure
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
I think Bungie is looking into the future and trying to predict what would become popular in a next-gen game. Being able to play solo or co-op, pre-made arena matches where rules could be regulated and championships help occasionally (Bungie Vs. The World), and just an all around universe that people would spend countless years playing.
llferoll
llferoll

26 Credits 14 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
I am looking forward to getting a group of friends together and traveling around killing the fallen. I am also looking forward to using Space Magic!
EgonSpenglerPHD
EgonSpenglerPHD

55 Credits 17 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
It seems IMO that Bungie created this game to reach out to all types of players, Campaign and co-op for those who just enjoy missions. from what I was told a very intense competitive matchmaking set-up. Plus the dream of a large world to explore and see for years and years.
edge
edge

329 Credits 395 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
a good multiplayer
Th3 LiE
Th3 LiE

2 Credits 3 Posts
I'm hoping they will implement a pvp mode where you can run into random people while conquesting online and engage in risk battles. Like if I were to kill you, your stuff will now belong to me! *muhahahahaha*. I also want competitive arena matchmaking :)

This thread is closed