Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
Rhabdoman
Rhabdoman

4 Credits 1 Posts
4 Credit(s) Received
Can we get a PvE leaderboard for D2?
Things like kills, nightfall/raid completions, Public events ect. would be great
Gregnm369
Gregnm369

2 Credits 4 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Rhabdoman said:Can we get a PvE leaderboard for D2?
Things like kills, nightfall/raid completions, Public events ect. would be great

Please! I see some rank data already in terms of where I fall in terms of PvE enemies killed, activities completed, etc.
Also, in the leaderboards, can there be a "jump to" search/button that lets you find the rank of a specific person/yourself in a particular leaderboard?

iStriide
iStriide

1 Credits 4 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Not sure what the deal is with the PvE leaderboards. All PvP leaderboards seem to be functioning perfectly while PvE have just been neglected.
Gregnm369
Gregnm369

2 Credits 4 Posts
Bump! - I can see my kills ranking in PvE. Why isn't it in a leaderboard format? First person to fix it between here and guardian.gg gets my donation! Until then, neither is relevant to my gameplay style anymore :(
iStriide
iStriide

1 Credits 4 Posts
I've been told by people from DestinyTracker that they will not being doing any PvE leaderboards for Destiny 2. Call it laziness if you will.
Gregnm369
Gregnm369

2 Credits 4 Posts
[quote=iStriide]I've been told by people from DestinyTracker that they will not being doing any PvE leaderboards for Destiny 2. Call it laziness if you will. [/quote] So let me get this right... if they had a donation set up to cover the PvE stats, they wouldn't take the funds out of sheer laziness? Even sites that are offering a service still can make a profit somewhere. Look at Google.