Destiny 2 Tracker Network
IceSki117
IceSki117

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hi there. I'm Iceski117, although most of my friends call me Ice for short. This is a clan that my friend AnbuKnightWolf, my co-leader even though ranks don't have that option, and I started for Destiny 2 after the clan that we were in for Destiny 1 fell apart. Our name comes from the fact that our leaders and some of our founding members are people that generally work or go to school all day and still find time in the evenings and on our free days to play the game without need for rest. I don't expect all of our members to have that mentality but if you do play that way you are more than welcome to join us. We are currently a fairly small clan that is looking to expand to around 30-40 players or so and create a helpful community.

Primarily our current members are PvE players so we spend most of our time out in the patrol worlds, completing strikes, or running raids. However, that being said I don't want us to be an exclusively PvE clan. Im not much of a PvP player so I won't be in there much but I do hope to create a PvP community inside the clan as well so that even if someone isn't great at PvP there will be people there willing and ready to help with events like the Iron Banner and Trials.

We pretty much have one requirement for the clan and that is to be mature. We understand that Destiny and its players can be annoying at times so its okay to get irritated while playing and take breaks but don't take your irritation out on your teammates and don't just leave without saying anything.

This is my first clan that I'm running so I may not have covered all of the bounds here. If you have any questions feel free to message me and I'll respond as soon as I can. If you are interested and want to learn more we have a optional Discord set up for our clan and you can find both myself and Anbu on there.

Link to the Discord: https://discord.gg/TBwzY3J
IceSki117
IceSki117

0 Credits 3 Posts
Please join us. With the release of The Curse of Osiris and the end of the first clan season bearing down on us my clan needs help. With our current members our clan will not be able to reach level 6 and we are also lacking in players that are capable of doing raids and trials. We are just a fledgling clan that I want to see with a bright future ahead, but we can't reach that future without the communities help.
Pony
Pony

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey, me and two of my buddies are part of a clan where we've been for years. We hit max power and clan level 6 really quick and everyone is competent at the raid, but a lot of members have stopped playing consistently. As such, we're looking for a new chill clan to run the raid (normal & prestige) with weekly. How many members are in your clan?
Also, just confirming that you are an Xbox clan. You have #xbox in your post, but you also have a discord channel which is more common on PC, lol.