Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
Danteh
Danteh

0 Credits 1 Posts
Clan name: Orange Juice (lul)

Kind of players: We are looking for hardcore players but not super hardcore (you should be above 302 and be regularly completing prestige nightfalls and raids). We are looking for around the top 4% of players in terms of being hardcore. We want people who can joke around and have fun while also being able to focus and do well when needed. If you are an asshole or toxic we will eventually kick you. Also, you don't have to do everything, you can be a strictly PvE or strictly Pvp player we don't mind. We are mainly looking for well rounded players but its really fine anyway as long as you are skilled.

Requirements: Medium - High quality mic (no bad mics). 300+ light. Multiple hours per day you are willing to play (be active). Know the raid (we can easily teach just make sure you are not toxic and are ready to learn)

Extra Information: The age demographic i'd say is like 15-18. We are pretty much all in high school. If you are older you can still come no worry's but we aren't looking for anybody below 15 years old. If you are interested message Danteh on Xbox one with your age, power level, and class and we can talk.
spartanphantom1
spartanphantom1

0 Credits 2 Posts
Would like to join send me invite I have a 304 hunter and a 299 Titian have done raid many of times
spartanphantom1
spartanphantom1

0 Credits 2 Posts
spartanphantom1 said:Would like to join send me invite I have a 304 hunter and a 299 Titian have done raid many of times
also I am 16 doing online so I play alot