Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Lord_Tarn7
Lord_Tarn7

2 Credits 31 Posts
"The Neflheim Empire" is now recruiting for Destiny 2. We just started recently and are ran by strong and helpful leaders. Are you a beginner that needs help learning how to raise your power level, clearing the story, running the raid, or just need help completing milestones? We have you covered. We have an Xbox club, Discord, and a clan chat on the companion app that are all set up for you to establish communication within our community. Our discord: https://discord.gg/ezGSBUf

We're a gaming community, not a gaming clan. Our goal is to help others and be there for people that are in need of friends or a group of people to play with after a long day. We never leave anyone out of anything and we always do our best to help our members grow and learn in the games we play or even in real life. Help us make the gaming community a better place for everyone and join up here: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2848057 . Upon joining you will receive an invite to our club and recently established Discord as well. We also have a ton of room for promotions!

Looking forward to see you all there!
- Gamertag: Slicky Rikki
Deevosan
Deevosan

0 Credits 2 Posts
LF active, laid back clan. All classes are 295-300+. D1 vet since launch. I mostly pve, but do enjoy pvp from time to time. Just looking to hangout, have some fun with like-minded people and group up to raid, do nf's or w/e. else. It sounds like you guy's are just what I am looking for ! If you require any other info, please do not hesitate to ask!!

Cheers!
Gt is Deevosan.
Lord_Tarn7
Lord_Tarn7

2 Credits 31 Posts
Deevosan said:LF active, laid back clan. All classes are 295-300+. D1 vet since launch. I mostly pve, but do enjoy pvp from time to time. Just looking to hangout, have some fun with like-minded people and group up to raid, do nf's or w/e. else. It sounds like you guy's are just what I am looking for ! If you require any other info, please do not hesitate to ask!!

Cheers!
Gt is Deevosan.

Hope you're enjoying the clan as much as we are!
Lord_Tarn7
Lord_Tarn7

2 Credits 31 Posts
(Reserved comment)
Lord_Tarn7
Lord_Tarn7

2 Credits 31 Posts
Hey everyone! We're still recruiting so send us a request and join up!
captkhaos13
captkhaos13

0 Credits 1 Posts
Tried to post I applied this morning hope you see it thanks
Lord_Tarn7
Lord_Tarn7

2 Credits 31 Posts
captkhaos13 said:Tried to post I applied this morning hope you see it thanks

Welcome to the group! Hope you enjoy what we have to offer you.
ValkenWoad
ValkenWoad

0 Credits 2 Posts
hey guys, looking for a fun clan to help progress through the ranks, gt is ValkenWoad
Zenuon Gaming
Zenuon Gaming

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey, got on Xbox One and finished the campaign and everything but I had no clan so I missed out on much. May I join this clan? I have a light of 290 so not to bad but I want to help out and be stronger. Accept this request if you want to.
Sacramon
Sacramon

0 Credits 3 Posts
Lord_Tarn7 said:"The Terminus Dominion" is now recruiting for Destiny 2. We just started last Tuesday and are ran by strong and helpful leaders. Are you a beginner that needs help learning how to raise your power level, clearing the story, running the raid, or just need help completing milestones? We have you covered. We have an Xbox club, Discord, and a clan chat on the companion app that are all set up for you to establish communication within our community. Click here to join

We're a gaming community, not a gaming clan. Our goal is to help others and be there for people that are in need of friends or a group of people to play with after a long day. We never leave anyone out of anything and we always do our best to help our members grow and learn in the games we play or even in real life. Help us make the gaming community a better place for everyone and join up here: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2570777 . Upon joining you will receive an invite to our club and recently established Discord as well. We also have a ton of room for promotions!
Sacramon
Sacramon

0 Credits 3 Posts
i need an active clan sacramon# NA pc
Zenuon Gaming
Zenuon Gaming

0 Credits 3 Posts
*sigh* Clan is full now so I guess I have to find another
Lord_Tarn7
Lord_Tarn7

2 Credits 31 Posts
Hey guys, we just brought back the clan after the last one got shut down! We’re still recruiting and looking for chill gamers to join us. Everyone is welcome!
Lord_Tarn7
Lord_Tarn7

2 Credits 31 Posts
Just reached 25 members and have reached level 2 since we started actually putting in activity on Christmas Eve. Join us today. We make sure all our members complete all their milestones and we do teach the raid.
Lord_Tarn7
Lord_Tarn7

2 Credits 31 Posts
we just reached level 3 and 30 members! Come join us today!