Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
Purple0142
Purple0142

0 Credits 1 Posts
I just joined the clan. Can you invite me to the Discord so I can Join the events? Purple#0142
steezy-
steezy-

4 Credits 23 Posts
bump! looking to revamp and add more active members!
steezy-
steezy-

4 Credits 23 Posts
steezy-
steezy-

4 Credits 23 Posts
bum
ChoffeeBlack
ChoffeeBlack

0 Credits 1 Posts
Former D1 PS4 player, just bought D2 on PC, looking for clan
steezy-
steezy-

4 Credits 23 Posts
bump! new dlc incoming!
Cobolt 197
Cobolt 197

0 Credits 1 Posts
I would love to join my I played on xbox moved a month ago to pc and got D2. Looking to have fun with people Cobolt#11281
Mario3332
Mario3332

0 Credits 1 Posts
I would love to join I sent a request and my battle tag is Mario3332#11861. also i have a mic and discord for voice chat. I have done raids multiple times
GrahamtheTitan
GrahamtheTitan

0 Credits 1 Posts
wasssup. Deku #13392 I've done all raids and abt max light. Hope u guys are still active
steezy-
steezy-

4 Credits 23 Posts
henrykkim
henrykkim

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey. Just asked to join. HenryKim#1761
luan87us
luan87us

0 Credits 6 Posts
Up
steezy-
steezy-

4 Credits 23 Posts
bump! new founder! revamp of clan!
luan87us
luan87us

0 Credits 6 Posts
A bunch of our old players are back and active! come join us. Remember to join our new discord as well to communicate with other clanmates.
luan87us
luan87us

0 Credits 6 Posts
If you are playing forsaken and looking to join a clan click on the clan link in the OP and request to join. We are getting new members everyday! Looking forward to playing with some of you. Don't forget to also join the discord. Our old discord was deleted and have to created a new one (link in the OP).
steezy-
steezy-

4 Credits 23 Posts
bump bump
steezy-
steezy-

4 Credits 23 Posts
bump!
gleam64
gleam64

0 Credits 1 Posts
Yo, my btag is gleam#11546 and my discord name is gleam#0001 i joined the discord but im not in the clan yet and me and 3 of my buds are interested
Deadite.Duncan
Deadite.Duncan

0 Credits 1 Posts
Just sent a request to join!
luan87us
luan87us

0 Credits 6 Posts
We just made some room by getting rid of our inactive players. When you request to join make sure to come back on bungie site to check and see if you were accepted because if you are already in a clan it wont automatically switch it for you. I will only hold pending invite for a day or two and after that we will be rescinding them so they don't take up a spot in the clan.