Destiny 2 Tracker Network
PrB.Pickles
PrB.Pickles

0 Credits 18 Posts
PC Clan Recruitment
Hello there all!
Thank you for your interest in joining our gaming community as well as our guild division on Destiny 2.
We plan on keeping this a nice blend of both hardcore and casual, so no pressure to be active - yet we will definitely do a bunch of endgame activity.

Background Info
We are currently located on PC. Our primary focus for this game will be PvX content. As a fairly new guild, we are looking to recruit social, mature players with a goal to see this guild succeed.
By joining you will gain access to various other people who play games such as Rocket League, PUBG, GTA5 and CS:GO.
If you're a new player that would like to join us along the way or a veteran player that would like to help out and offer assistance along the way, we would be happy to chat and see if you are a good fit for us. We as a whole are laid back and easy going. So, if you this fits what you are looking for then look no further!

What's our goals?:
A lot of members and to have an active, fun and amazing Gaming Community Discord!

Regions we're active in:
As we are located on the NA servers, our most active operating times are in North America usually after 6PM EST.

Inactive Policy
We have a policy of being active. We understand if real-life, military or various other things get in way. If they do, just let us know. If you are inactive for over a month you will have to reapply.
Our discord server is usually the main use of communication as we are a multi-gaming community. Users who join our guild are most certainly encouraged to use Discord and the use of it helps our gaming community grow and to know each other more.

Requirements:
Prefer players with Mics, being active and Discord is highly recommended. We prefer people 18+ members but those who are under and show maturity are let in as well.

[b]How to join our gaming community and thus this division:

1) Join our discord: http://discord.protocol.black/
2) Follow DM sent by our Gatekeeper
3) Come play some games with us! If you are a good fit we will get you added as an member!
PrB.Pickles
PrB.Pickles

0 Credits 18 Posts
We are still actively recruiting!
Reece311
Reece311

1 Credits 2 Posts
I would like to join but am 14, I saw you said we can show if were mature or not, so just wanted to give it a try. Let me know if I can show my maturity or not
PrB.Pickles
PrB.Pickles

0 Credits 18 Posts
Sent you a PM.
chilifinger
chilifinger

1 Credits 2 Posts
How many active members do you currently have and what level is the clan? Looking around today while I'm at work trying to find a very active community to join this evening.
PrB.Pickles
PrB.Pickles

0 Credits 18 Posts
We right now have about 30-40 in the entire community and 10-12 people play destiny 2 so far. Most of our destiny guys are active while everyone in the community hops in time to time. We are still not level 1 yet since we are so new. But that should change soon.
Alpha22
Alpha22

1 Credits 3 Posts
Alpha#1553 looking for an active clan!
PrB.Pickles
PrB.Pickles

0 Credits 18 Posts
We are still actively recruiting and just finished the raid successfully!
FreeDoam
FreeDoam

0 Credits 1 Posts
Bump
CheesyBeaver
CheesyBeaver

1 Credits 4 Posts
CheesyBeaver#1412 282 Hunter
I'm in for mostly all PvE and will join in any PvP team. I dislike doing PvP without a team to chat with.
PrB.Pickles
PrB.Pickles

0 Credits 18 Posts
We are still recruiting. Come and join us!
PrB.Pickles
PrB.Pickles

0 Credits 18 Posts
Still looking for people! We need more people doing raids and such.
PrB.Pickles
PrB.Pickles

0 Credits 18 Posts
We are still recruiting!
volotskii
volotskii

0 Credits 2 Posts
The current clan I'm in doesn't pvp much, looking for another clan. Is it fine if I join your discord and see how active your players are in pvp and play with them some?
PrB.Pickles
PrB.Pickles

0 Credits 18 Posts
Sorry for the late reply. Sure thing dude. Come along. I have it open for a reason.
PrB.Pickles
PrB.Pickles

0 Credits 18 Posts
We are still recruiting and at 42 members! Come join us and lets have some fun!
PrB.Pickles
PrB.Pickles

0 Credits 18 Posts
We are still looking for members!!!! We have 48 members and are nearly level 6. Also we try to run raids daily or semi daily. Come join in and lets have some fun!
PrB.Pickles
PrB.Pickles

0 Credits 18 Posts
Hello everyone,
We are still recruiting. Come onto discord, DM me, or shoot me a friend request on the blizzard app if interested.

Regards,
Pickles
xefumaligor
xefumaligor

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi,

I am looking for an active clan. I took a look at your discord and there was 10 ppl online, sounds good :)

I am mostly doing pvp, but also like to raid/nightfall. I am 37 yo, play mostly between 8PM to 11PM EST but sometime a little more...

Cya ingame/on discord!

Specs1515
Specs1515

0 Credits 1 Posts
i am looking for an active clan and am an active player