Destiny 2 Tracker Network
EverydayRegularGuy
EverydayRegularGuy

1 Credits 3 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Guardians! Do you want spread the love and be social in clan chat? Maybe you want a team to drop some spicy one-liners with in all chat when dominating in the Crucible. Well too bad! Because Destiny doesn't have in-game social features like that, which probably brought you here!

Welcome to the Last Light of Osiris, as a small group of 21 or older, borderline Destiny addicts coming over from PS4, we're looking to grow our team into a lean, mean, prestige raiding, lighthouse achieving, salt mining machine. We're a group who likes a good joke, and who LOVES an offensive joke, but we also understand the complicated structure of a "time" and a "place" for everything. No matter what we say to each other, we keep the machine strong with mutual respect. Though our clan itself isn't necessarily 18+, our words certainly are, most of us are from Eastern Canada so we swear like sailors.

*We mostly operate on Atlantic Daylight Time/other east coast NA time zones, but a lot of us are flexible on times/are online way too much anyway.

If you're interested in ANY of these activities, I highly suggest our clan! (But I'm a little biased).
- Raiding (Prestige and Normal + Challenges)
- Trials and Iron Banner
- Nightfall/Prestige Nightfall
- Casual Crucible
- Casual/Drinking Raids (Once we have enough experience)
- Casual Strikes
- Grouping up for Public Events
- Chilling in discord while grinding solo
- Complaining about drops/light level
- Dumping 23 straight hours into the game immediately upon PC release then complaining about lack of endgame.

So if any of those interest you, I'm (mildly) confident we're the clan for you!
Our only requirements are that you:
1. Know how to have a good time and take a joke.
2. Can buckle down and focus in a raid when needed.
3. Have a microphone and Discord.
4. Speak English.
5. Be active! (In the game....)

How to join:
https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=2557637

or!

Comment your Battletag and a little hello!
Reece311
Reece311

1 Credits 2 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Reece311#1872
I'm new to destiny series, I am at 240 currently; would be awesome to join your clan as the last one I was in is dead
chilifinger
chilifinger

1 Credits 2 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I have a group of 3 or 4 looking to join, around 260-290, looking for a very active group. If you are still looking for new members send me a message on b.net Chilifinger#1590
Alpha22
Alpha22

1 Credits 3 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Alpha#1553 Looking for an active clan!
EverydayRegularGuy
EverydayRegularGuy

1 Credits 3 Posts
Sounds good everyone! Welcome aboard!
Khomee
Khomee

0 Credits 1 Posts
291 Titan Btag: Khomee#1852 Looking for Both pve and PVP content Raid ready
Th33ndGam3r
Th33ndGam3r

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
285 Hunter with a Titan and Warlock to follow, just looking for a group to hang and grind that end game content with: Th33ndGam3r#1559
Shamwich
Shamwich

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
New to Destiny but having a blast, looking for some chill people to play with. Sham#1117
Chardek
Chardek

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
New to Destiny as well but would like to join. I'm also an Eastern Canadian... so yeah... sailors :)
Chardek#1884
Amythir
Amythir

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I played on console a good while and was a sherpa for a fair number of raids. I guided a few groups through the raid this week on PC as well. I'm looking for a clan that can help me out with PVP and have a good time.

If you want to invite me, it's Amythir#1961 on Bnet
evistan
evistan

0 Credits 1 Posts
Evistan#1831 Hello I am interested in your cocaine and hooker parties would love an invite.... oh yeah I also play destiny 2 too.
Kaayge
Kaayge

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Hey, destiny 1 vet here looking for an active group of fun players who want to smash out some destiny 2 content. Currently have 2 characters both 270+ and if accepted I would like to bring 2 more friends both with characters around the 270 mark as well.
kaayge#2176
EverydayRegularGuy
EverydayRegularGuy

1 Credits 3 Posts
Welcome aboard fam!
GuardianSniperX
GuardianSniperX

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Hey new destiny player usually a battlefield player but I could really use a clan to play with. Need people to grind NF so I can burn these 30+ medallions I have and what not with and some people who can teach me a little about destiny I reckon. I have nothing but time atm.

Guardian#1720, if you'll have me.