Destiny 2 Tracker Network
All Destiny releases will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
TheBC
TheBC

0 Credits 1 Posts
TheBC#11154 Currently I main a 316 warlock
ClearSky
ClearSky

0 Credits 1 Posts
Love to do strikes, public events, raids, but most of all just having fun playing with others :) BTag: ClearSky#1270 Have a 326 Warlock/323 Hunter/326 Titan
DasChrobak
DasChrobak

0 Credits 6 Posts
Hey how many active ppl you have?
DasChrobak
DasChrobak

0 Credits 6 Posts
DasChrobak#1895
BlackViking
BlackViking

135 Credits 32 Posts
join us
Owen W
Owen W

0 Credits 1 Posts
SenpaiSloth#1634 334 Warlock 335 Hunter 333 Titan
yeti-rabbi
yeti-rabbi

0 Credits 1 Posts
Yeti#1714
TouchyTimmy
TouchyTimmy

0 Credits 1 Posts
Touchytimmy#1908 warlock PL 320
BlackViking
BlackViking

135 Credits 32 Posts
bump
BlackViking
BlackViking

135 Credits 32 Posts
bump
ArkAngel721
ArkAngel721

0 Credits 1 Posts
ArkAngel721#1902
Duttley
Duttley

0 Credits 1 Posts
Duttley#1332 Frequent Player
odnejunior
odnejunior

0 Credits 1 Posts
odne#1521 NA hunter
linggoputro
linggoputro

0 Credits 1 Posts
MrJ#11685 All characters 335 Completed Normal and Prestige Levi Raid (Can be sherpa for normal, not for prestige yet hahaha) 10 EOW completions
cokaner
cokaner

0 Credits 1 Posts
[quote=BlackViking][img]https://i.imgur.com/D11D14N.png[/img] [u][b]Introduction [/u][/b] I will keep it brief and straight to the point. We are a new community, actually very new but we have been here since destiny one so we know how things go here. We are looking to create a fun environment where people can come talk play together and have fun but most especially a drama free zone. We would like to increase the size of our clan so that when people are online they have someone that they can team up with and complete missions, strikes, story mode, raid, trials or anything that bungie throws at us. The goal is to make sure that we all have the option to play with someone if needed. We do also have a discord were you can come in and chat with us all. we are very friendly and especial me i love to talk with people while gaming. If you are interested in making this goal a reality join up there is no age restriction just a maturity is all we ask. once you join we would send in a discord invite So join the Fun! [u][b]Current Goals of Community[/u][/b] ¥ Grow as a team and be able to help each other cross milestones ¥ Branch out eventually to different Games be all round ¥ Build a community that’s fun and stress free ¥ Place to make friends and build strong bonds [u][b]How to Join:[/u][/b] Step 1: BTag Posted here Step 2: Rep Up this Post Step 3: Go here [url=https://discord.gg/BnUmpBJ]https://discord.gg/BnUmpBJ[/url] apply [/quote] greatcokane#1635
cr0m
cr0m

0 Credits 2 Posts
Btag: Cr0m#1222 - Titan/Hunter to 335 playing with friends, but want to experience the end game with a guild. Mature and Drama-free...like to hear that. Appreciate an invite.
Poopnsniff
Poopnsniff

0 Credits 1 Posts
Please invite Poopnsniff#1687. ty
SilentDragon
SilentDragon

0 Credits 1 Posts
SilentDragon#11416 307 Warlock
Lord_kantus
Lord_kantus

0 Credits 1 Posts
Kantus#1206