Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
Araytha
Araytha

32 Credits 45 Posts
19 Credit(s) Received

Information:
Welcome destiny players, Evolution Vortex is part of our community [NerdLabs], we are mature adults that focus on building a great community / clan, With daily events happening all over with the launch of our destiny clan,
we are going strong and our members are active daily, as well as our moderators.
We can't wait to continue to build with you all and make this clan amazing!
You can find more information on our discord.

What do we look for?
We are looking for people that want to make it possible to turn a small destiny clan into something more with active members great communication with each other, have enjoyment with the clan / community, we don't have many rules for the clan but if you do decide to join you can find all the information on our discord (Link provided). All we ask is that you have fun with the clan and try communicate with the clan to assure them you're still interested in helping the clan out.

We are committed to all activities including:
- Raids
- Heroic missions/strikes
- Quests
- Iron Banner
- Trials of Nine
- Bounties
- Private Matches

How do we apply:
- Join our discord server
- Up vote this Thread
- Post a comment so this Thread can get noticed

Clans:
- Clan 1: Destiny Clan #1
Extra:
- Main discord: Discord Server
- Clan discord: Clan Discord Server
TrueEpicChronic
TrueEpicChronic

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Myself and a friend are looking to join an active clan for Raids and PvP. We're active, skillful, and easy going. Ill watch this post closely as we are eager to go. Thanks have a great day!
Araytha
Araytha

32 Credits 45 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
TrueEpicChronic said:Myself and a friend are looking to join an active clan for Raids and PvP. We're active, skillful, and easy going. Ill watch this post closely as we are eager to go. Thanks have a great day!

Thank you, we are upto 8 members already and should have another 5 joining soon, any help growing would always be nice :) Thanks for paying interest.
Secondleft
Secondleft

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I am also looking for a guild. experienced year one player , and raid lead on WoW for 5 years. Looking for an active mature guild :)
Araytha
Araytha

32 Credits 45 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Secondleft said:I am also looking for a guild. experienced year one player , and raid lead on WoW for 5 years. Looking for an active mature guild :)

Also a WoW vet, we are mature 20+ you're always welcome to join :)
Araytha
Araytha

32 Credits 45 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
BUMP!
Araytha
Araytha

32 Credits 45 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
BUMP!
Araytha
Araytha

32 Credits 45 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
BUMP!
Araytha
Araytha

32 Credits 45 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
BUMP!
lVlONSTER
lVlONSTER

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Hello !

I am interested ! I am on on a daily basis but not 24/7 since i do have a Job and kind of a real life. My friend will join later aswell, so will my other mate.
Male/24
Main Titan 283
Araytha
Araytha

32 Credits 45 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
lVlONSTER said:Hello !

I am interested ! I am on on a daily basis but not 24/7 since i do have a Job and kind of a real life. My friend will join later aswell, so will my other mate.
Male/24
Main Titan 283

Okay that's fine, if you go ahead and join the discord and send me a message "Araytha" ill go ahead and accept
https://discord.gg/pegRNd4
Araytha
Araytha

32 Credits 45 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
UPDATE: Posted clan raid days
toasty f baby
toasty f baby

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Add ToastyMugatu#1782 for trials. Just joined and inviting my friend. We were heavy carries in D1 trials 3x a week. Thanks for the invite ill try my best to get those Trials engrams for everyone
Araytha
Araytha

32 Credits 45 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
toasty f baby said:Add ToastyMugatu#1782 for trials. Just joined and inviting my friend. We were heavy carries in D1 trials 3x a week. Thanks for the invite ill try my best to get those Trials engrams for everyone

Thanks for joining nice to have you :)
Araytha
Araytha

32 Credits 45 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
BUMP!
Araytha
Araytha

32 Credits 45 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
BUMP!
Araytha
Araytha

32 Credits 45 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
BUMP!
xXUllarXx
xXUllarXx

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
would love to join a clan ;)
Araytha
Araytha

32 Credits 45 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
BUMP!
Araytha
Araytha

32 Credits 45 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
xXUllarXx said:would love to join a clan ;)

Thanks for joining :)