Destiny 2 Tracker Network
End3r#
End3r#

4 Credits 5 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Hello,

My ELO at the time of posting in trials of the nine on PC is 2,222 which according to the PC trials of the nine ELO leaderboards should place me in the top 200, approximately rank 101. However I am not appearing on the leaderboard and on my stats page it is saying I am rank 17000.

Is there a way to fix this issue? I have attempted to contact support directly but I have not received a reply. I would appreciate a response from the admin team on this issue.

My DTR stats page is as follows: http://destinytracker.com/d2/profile/pc/End3r-21153

I thank you in advance for your time, cooperation and the great work you do for the community.
Araa
Araa

0 Credits 3 Posts
For the 17000 its because that is across all platforms but i'm having the same issue for pc leaderboards
End3r#
End3r#

4 Credits 5 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Even then, there is still the problem of not appearing in leaderboards. If a leaderboard function is presented it must function correctly, otherwise what's the point?
End3r#
End3r#

4 Credits 5 Posts
Does support even exist on DTR anymore?
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
@End3r#
End3r# said:Does support even exist on DTR anymore?

Ex-DTR staff here just making a quick plug post here; If you want official support, try this tool but it does not guarantee a response anymore than posting here does.

I was the only staff member who actively provided support on the website. It seems ever since I departed DestinyTracker, support is non-existent.

(NOTE: I expect my post to be deleted or edited. ).
End3r#
End3r#

4 Credits 5 Posts
I appreciate your post. It's a shame that the site is not longer supported, because it is a point of reference and has great potential. This just forces players to go to alternative sites like guardian.gg with active support. Best of luck to you, and once more thank you for your post.