Destiny 2 Tracker Network
BlackViking
BlackViking

127 Credits 32 Posts
74 Credit(s) Received
We are back again now in search for active players for forsaken. Celestial Dragon is market as a community of players solely for Destiny players. We are performing a clean out a fresh clean community start for forsaken

Question: Why join Celestial Dragon Competitive?
You have a chance to build with a community, take part in the formation and just participate in building from the ground up
No pressure laid back but also competitive. We don't turn down potential talent we can train you
We have an active discord, and well organized group

Question: What Qualifies you as a competitive player?
You care about stats
You love to win
You take lesson out of losing and improve on your weak spots.

If this is you then yes competitive style playing is what you want!

We are recruiting anyone basically interested in competitive style player but we are only approving select few, come apply and see whats up!

How to Join:
Step 1: BTag Posted here
Step 2: Rep Up this Post
Step 3: Go here https://discord.gg/BnUmpBJ message either Blackviking, Allasiel, Hanzomain, or LxSoul
BlackViking
BlackViking

127 Credits 32 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
bump
koohlaid
koohlaid

0 Credits 2 Posts
Koohlaid#1978 I would love to join, Very active PVP and PVE player !
Slippery
Slippery

0 Credits 1 Posts
Slippery#11793 Would love to join. Very Active in PVP and willing to do anything.
Daax
Daax

0 Credits 1 Posts
Daax#21743 Im looking for an active competitive clan, until we get private matchs that would mean a clan that has people online week nights and weekends grind Crucible. When private matches are here then i'd expect weekly practice & scrims and entry into online events.
thewarlocks
thewarlocks

0 Credits 1 Posts
thewarlocks#1658 NA player with a ton of experience. Very active
BlackViking
BlackViking

127 Credits 32 Posts
bump
starboy123
starboy123

0 Credits 1 Posts
Abdol
Abdol

0 Credits 2 Posts
would love to join i play alot of pve and would love to get into the pvp part of the game. Bnet abdol#21624
DEREKCHEN415
DEREKCHEN415

0 Credits 1 Posts
Derek#1944 Looking for a mature/comp clan
ultimateore0
ultimateore0

0 Credits 1 Posts
ultimateore0#1304 Hey guys, I have been in a PVE focused clan since the PC launch when I have really been wanting to do is play crucible. I only get to play solo now and I would love to change that. I have a competitive mind set and what to play with people who focus on working as a team, making call outs and getting better.
Blackout#12770
Blackout#12770

0 Credits 1 Posts
Blackout#12770
DasChrobak
DasChrobak

0 Credits 6 Posts
How many active members?
DominateCc
DominateCc

0 Credits 1 Posts
DominateCc#1702 Titian 335. Looking for active clan for raid and stuff
IamBharf
IamBharf

0 Credits 1 Posts
iAmBharf#1751 335 Warlock(with max light gear), looking to become a top tier PVP player
Osakasun#1322
Osakasun#1322

0 Credits 1 Posts
Osakasun#1322
Funclause
Funclause

0 Credits 1 Posts
Funclause#1191 I mainly play PvP. I trashed my KD playing with clanmates. Trying to finds a clan who has players that know the maps, callouts, etc.
Ganjamulla
Ganjamulla

0 Credits 1 Posts
Ganjamulla#1468. Returned to game after friends ditched. Titan ~325, 1.5 K/D, 2 Trail Flawless runs. These stats are pre acquisition of new meta items.
zaccholt92
zaccholt92

0 Credits 1 Posts
Bocky#11534 I'm a very serious competitive crucible player that is tired of grouping with new teams for trials every week. I'd like a dedicated team (or consistent players) to always run crucible, competitive, iron banner, trials, etc. I care about winning, stats, going flawless, and getting better. I'd like to find players with a similar, no-nonsense mentality.
Tempozz
Tempozz

0 Credits 1 Posts
Tempo#1970