purger#21248
ryanbradford27
ryanbradford27

0 Credits 1 Posts
Krispy#11432 -- very active PVP & PVE
volotskii
volotskii

0 Credits 2 Posts
TonyPajamas#11656, id love to join, i like to pvp and did it a ton in d1 but trying to find a good clan for good groups for d2 (unsuccessful so far)
Rayun
Rayun

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'm interested in joining. Solo'd my way past Luna's Howl before finding some legit players to finally reach Not Forgotten. I'd say I'm a pretty good player though my K/D would not support that as my early Y1 crucible skills were nonexistant. If you check all my latest matches on destinytracker though, you'd see I'm not the scrub I was a year ago. I'd very much like to join to add to your roster of competent PVP players. Wouldn't mind helping crucible newcomers learn the ropes in quickplay and helping Luna's Howl owners try to reach Not Forgotten. There will likely be another exclusive crucible weapon to chase next season so I'd also like to meet and befriend other good pvp guardians to eventually climb with as well. Rayun#11479 is my battletag.
bceej
bceej

0 Credits 1 Posts
bceej#1828 Competitive player looking to scrim regularly
Poininja
Poininja

0 Credits 1 Posts
need a clan please =) Poininja#1150
kevin125125
kevin125125

0 Credits 1 Posts
just got into this game on pc. looking for some people to play pvp with. DaKevinator#1666
EssaintTv
EssaintTv

0 Credits 1 Posts
Deprimerad#21820
MacBait
MacBait

0 Credits 1 Posts
MacBait#2516
DS_Tremor
DS_Tremor

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey i would love to be considered, i have a 2.4 KD and am looking to improve as im fairly new to PC , im EU.
Moxide
Moxide

0 Credits 1 Posts
MOXIDE#1777 looking to join, I've been active on other clans since the launch of Destiny 2 but lately my clan has been dying out. Nobody plays ranked and I'm sitting between 4k and 3k glory. Really looking to find somewhere with people who are down to grind not forgotten before end of season and work on whatever comes out next season.
Piemastertim
Piemastertim

0 Credits 1 Posts
PieMasterTim#1600 would love to join a clan after all this time in D2 solo. I am active as long as I can have fun in some PVP, also not afraid to PVE if the clan does that. I have a love for Destiny and would like to find like minded people, would also like to slay some fools lol
LazyDaes
LazyDaes

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi, I play a lot of D2 pvp and id love to join, my btag is LazyDays#1799
GizmoTLR
GizmoTLR

0 Credits 1 Posts
Gizmo#12128 I love pvp. I do the raid just cuz i still need 1k voices. I have mainly been using LFG since i havnt found a serious pvp clan. All clans i have joined said they do pvp but in reality its mainly myself and 1 or 2 others that pvp in it. Im looking for a clan that i can grow in, improve as a team, and improve myself.
xxshr00mzz
xxshr00mzz

0 Credits 1 Posts
XxShr00mzZ#1781
Haades
Haades

0 Credits 1 Posts
Haades#119113 Im looking for a good PVP clan!!
rmac306
rmac306

1 Credits 5 Posts
rmac#1167