Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Saenai
Saenai

6 Credits 27 Posts
6 Credit(s) Received
The Angels of Death Clan is a group of childish, crap players who value shittalking. AOD was formed over 16 years ago and now was over 3400 ---inactive--- members across 15+ various titles and have a rapidly declining community in Destiny 2! We're recruiting competitive and casual gamers alike with the idea of creating a horrible and unfair environment for everyone to hate. Whether you're a Destiny veteran or a complete retard to the game you'll find AOD is an awful place to come and game with assholes. [b]What to expect from AOD:[/b] *A childish group of team players who like to ragequit. *Unfair play, we condemn cheating. *Asshole members. *An inconsistent TeamSpeak 3 server. *No events. *Unfair banning. *Hate on Destiny. *Weekly Cleanouts. [b]Requirements to join AOD:[/b] *Be a dick. *A working mind. *Teamspeak 3 *XBOX Version of Destiny 2 Our Code of Conduct and Division Rules articulate the values we work hard to maintain, yet one of our Sergeants broke a buttload of CoC and is still around. We also ban people when they question our methods or they recognise we're doing something wrong. Please don't join. Clan A: Inactive Clan B: Inactive Clan C: Inactive Clan D: Inactive
Shikaka
Shikaka

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
These guys are amazing. Always tons of friendly people on willing to help and even carry through raids if needed.
AOD_DOOM
AOD_DOOM

1 Credits 2 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
If you're looking for a community with players of all styles and experience levels (PvE, PvP, Competitive, Casual, beginners, and veterans alike), AOD has a place for you.
Saenai
Saenai

6 Credits 27 Posts
Always looking for new folks to play with, looking forward to the Iron Banner this season!
Viram
Viram

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I'd love to join! Play most days of the week Viram#1927
Saenai
Saenai

6 Credits 27 Posts
[quote=Viram]I'd love to join! Play most days of the week Viram#1927[/quote] Added you on Battlenet :)
Saenai
Saenai

6 Credits 27 Posts
Awaiting the arrival of The Dawning, can't wait to kill things with snowballs!
IDestrupI
IDestrupI

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Hey am looking for a clan. Want to give it a shot 'til i am a semi active player who does his weekly clanpoints ^^ B-Tag : IDestrupI#2199
Saenai
Saenai

6 Credits 27 Posts
[quote=IDestrupI]Hey am looking for a clan. Want to give it a shot 'til i am a semi active player who does his weekly clanpoints ^^ B-Tag : IDestrupI#2199[/quote] Added you!
purger
purger

1 Credits 2 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
i would love to join you guys purger#21248
Saenai
Saenai

6 Credits 27 Posts
[quote=purger]i would love to join you guys purger#21248 [/quote] Added you!
Saenai
Saenai

6 Credits 27 Posts
Still looking for members to join us in Fierce Hockey matches :)
Saenai
Saenai

6 Credits 27 Posts
bump
Ahktar
Ahktar

0 Credits 1 Posts
332 Titan looking to get into the end game and find an active clan, mine at the moment doesn't do much. Ahktar#1202 would appreciate an invite. :)
RDK1901
RDK1901

0 Credits 1 Posts
I am interested in joining your clan. I have already singed up on your forums. bnet is: RDK1901#1727 Thanks for your consideration.
Saenai
Saenai

6 Credits 27 Posts
[quote=Ahktar]332 Titan looking to get into the end game and find an active clan, mine at the moment doesn't do much. Ahktar#1202 would appreciate an invite. :)[/quote] Added you!
Saenai
Saenai

6 Credits 27 Posts
bump
Abdol
Abdol

0 Credits 2 Posts
looking for a grupe to do pvp Bnet abdol#21624
MatSky
MatSky

0 Credits 1 Posts
If you accept Players from EU i would be happy to join: 335 on Hunter / Warlock / Titan, Ts3 / Discord Available, i always complete all of my milestones every week + prestige nf / Raid (Normal and Prestige) / EoW Lair; decent also in PvP. I usually play every day. I am searching for a good active (since mine is kinda dead) clan where i can have a good team to go flawless in trials and run raids with no problems. BattleTag: MatSky#2808 (I play in both NA and EU but mainly the european server)
Saenai
Saenai

6 Credits 27 Posts
[quote=MatSky]If you accept Players from EU i would be happy to join: 335 on Hunter / Warlock / Titan, Ts3 / Discord Available, i always complete all of my milestones every week + prestige nf / Raid (Normal and Prestige) / EoW Lair; decent also in PvP. I usually play every day. I am searching for a good active (since mine is kinda dead) clan where i can have a good team to go flawless in trials and run raids with no problems. BattleTag: MatSky#2808 (I play in both NA and EU but mainly the european server)[/quote] Added!