Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
FounderHawk
FounderHawk

9 Credits 2 Posts
9 Credit(s) Received
Addicted to the Chaos is a branch of the original Addicted to Chaos. We cover games from Destiny to Battlefield, and even Call of Duty and Fortnite. Most of us are a bunch of Mature players, with the core of the clan playing together for nearing 10 years. We are looking to expand our destiny clan, making it a force to reckon with in the Destiny world. We complete all activities, and throughout season 1 consecutively hit max weekly clan XP, every single week. Requirements to Join: Really, not any. Crap at the game? We will help you get better! The only real thing we ask is that you are a mature player, and preferably with a mic to allow proper communication. Completing large tasks such as raids are impossible without clear communications. How to join our ranks: 1. Upvote this post! This allows us to stay on top and have more potential players join! 2. Place a comment on this post, stating your username and timezone (playability) 3. Head over to our clan page at https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2155907, and request to join the clan!
davian88
davian88

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Hello, I would like to join your guild. I am a mature player ans have a wireless headset that I use. I am learning more about this game every day. My PSN is johnnieo and I'm in the EST. I live in Michigan. Hopefully there are some fellow Michiganders in the guild. I look forward to seeing you all in-game !!!
Lanesracra
Lanesracra

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey, my PSN username is Lanesracra and I'm in the Pacific time zone in Cali, would love to join with my friend if possible
seinfeldand24
seinfeldand24

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
My PSN username is seinfeldand24 and I am in the Eastern Standard Time Zone (Toronto). I"m active on Destiny and have the expansion. I really want to tackle some raids as I've never done one before. I'd like to join a clan that runs raids but is also ok with helping bring me up to speed. I also have two other friends, Kev_DM and TWOFIVE69 on PSN who would also join and are both active on Destiny. Hope you consider allowing us to join.
kevdmi
kevdmi

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hello, I am Kev_DM on PSN who was mentioned in the post above. I am also in Eastern time zone. I would like to join the clan as well.
westlake
westlake

0 Credits 2 Posts
Add llWESTLAKEll and Khicksz
FounderHawk
FounderHawk

9 Credits 2 Posts
We are still recruiting! We are looking for ACTIVE members to join our clan and keep it up! We are currently MAX level for Season 2!
Fitzball15
Fitzball15

0 Credits 1 Posts
My PSN username is Fitzball15, i am in the Eastern Time Zone and looking for a active clan to complete the raid with and meet some new people.
Starving Ryan
Starving Ryan

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey! My PSN is StarvingRyan and I would love to join a clan that raids weekly. I can usually only play at night because I work during the day but I love raiding. In in Central time zone too. I really hope you add me!
Nertrox
Nertrox

0 Credits 1 Posts
Top_Shot-06 central time
MoltenWhore#1450
MoltenWhore#1450

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi my name is MoltenWhore#1450 and I have a 1.4 kd. I am in AEST.
AYSVBaller
AYSVBaller

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hello I am AYSVballer and I am in the eastern standard time zone. 30 years old.
Stephen24-7
Stephen24-7

0 Credits 1 Posts
Gamertag Stevie-24_ or just Stevie... 33 years old. Looking for a new clan since my current clan has a bunch of inactives. I have all three classes maxed out and looking for people who are online often to link up with. I am US EST timezone.
Millscw
Millscw

0 Credits 1 Posts
Moist2theMax#1546 NA East Coast Mon-Fri 5:00-??? Sat-Sun 12:00-12:00 mostly Actively PVP
wrathoftheripper
wrathoftheripper

0 Credits 1 Posts
Looking for a good active clan. Located west coast time zone, playability is mon through friday 9am to 7-8pm. Psn WrathOfTheRipper
Sevendust2k2
Sevendust2k2

0 Credits 1 Posts
335 warlock. Eastern time zone. Looking for a friendly clan to join. Psn is chibi610. I would like to join.
BNDRLOC
BNDRLOC

0 Credits 2 Posts
I'm interested in joining. I am very active and am absolutely fed up with playing with ransoms. PSN - BNDRLOC. Mature adult with mic.