Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
Pvt Pookey
Pvt Pookey

0 Credits 7 Posts
If It's Red It's Dead is a clan made up of me and one of my closest friends. We are fairly small I know that's why we are looking for members. Were just tired of always having to go through LFG to do end game activities. Now I'll be honest I'm not looking to have a big clan with over 50 members, more than 10 would suffice or enough to do end game activities. A small core simple group that way I can interact with everyone. So if that's what your looking for a group to do end game activities whether that be Raid, Nightfalls, Trials or anything then apply. Look forward to new members =D Requirements: 1. Use Discord/with mic 2. 18 years old and over but not mandatory 3. Chill and don't take things too serious 4. No light level requirement Ways to join: 1. Apply here https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2057363 2. Send me a message on here or reply with your Bnet. I'll provide the discord link once joined.
ninjachicken321
ninjachicken321

0 Credits 5 Posts
I would like to join this clan with a friend. We are both chill but are looking for a small group to grind end game activities with weekly.
ninjachicken321
ninjachicken321

0 Credits 5 Posts
We are long time PS4 players and are making the transition to PC
Pvt Pookey
Pvt Pookey

0 Credits 7 Posts
Just in case you didn't get the message on bungie.net my bad I thought you were looking for a PS4 clan when looking at your profile until I read this. Let me know though if you guys are still looking for a clan. I'll get you in ours