Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
SAINTS ENDER
SAINTS ENDER

34 Credits 17 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
all of it lol, but i would say it was the system link 8 guys making random games, aka zombies, fight club, just a lot of good memories
and the maps how good where they done eh i miss it so much.
Darkened Lynx
Darkened Lynx

131 Credits 60 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Playing as the Arbiter, and finally elites! Also doing glitches like super jumps, and getting out of maps.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
My favorite memory of Halo 2 was listening to the voice masking feature.
Sorge
Sorge

107 Credits 52 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Hmm... it was the first Halo game I ever played, so I guess just the days of going over to my friend's house after school and playing the campaign or 1v1ing or whatever (he didn't have XBL or whatever the original Xbox equivalent of it was) all afternoon. Good times :)
Shpongle
Shpongle

8 Credits 9 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
It was the first Halo game I ever played. I was hooked from that point on. Coming home from school and gaming with my friends those memories will never be forgotten. It's sad how the servers got shut down, but Halo 2 will forever be implanted in my memory till the day I die<3

RELIC<333
SuffrN
SuffrN

24 Credits 16 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Halo 2 is such an epic game....so much stuff that made it legendary, for me it was the freedom of the game...if you didnt feel like going super try hard sweaty, you could play customs for days, like Lynx said, superbounces and getting outside of maps was insane in funness. I also loved the Button Combos, for me that was another huge part of the game, made the skill gaps insane.. =) untill something else happens, for me Halo2 is the best Halo made to date.
M O N K E Y
M O N K E Y

46 Credits 32 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
getting hit by the train for the 1st time in Terminal
Tziah79
Tziah79

109 Credits 6 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Superbouncing and glitching with BounceFX and Glitchamanjaro people. Helping out Grunts R Us with site images as well as BFX and GMJ. Standbying and host bridging with VMB Owner, ProkillaD. Gaming with my very 1st online friends Jeremy aka Snowman aka Nemesis and his cousin as well as another long lost friend of mine, PGganja. Hanging out with Dave aka Defiled Syns and the original Leprechaun
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
Offline couch multiplayer on a bulky TV, screwing around with friends and doing stupid games and the tank pinball glitch.
SpazzticTrigger
SpazzticTrigger

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Tziah79 said:Superbouncing and glitching with BounceFX and Glitchamanjaro people. Helping out Grunts R Us with site images as well as BFX and GMJ. Standbying and host bridging with VMB Owner, ProkillaD. Gaming with my very 1st online friends Jeremy aka Snowman aka Nemesis and his cousin as well as another long lost friend of mine, PGganja. Hanging out with Dave aka Defiled Syns and the original Leprechaun

Weeee're Baaaaackkkk! @Tziah79

ZNMS
ZNMS

0 Credits 8 Posts
Some of my favorite memories are actually seeing the community expand, the popularity grow in the esports scene and Walshy. I enjoyed watching that guy play Halo 2 back in the day.
VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
Tziah79 said:Superbouncing and glitching with BounceFX and Glitchamanjaro people. Helping out Grunts R Us with site images as well as BFX and GMJ. Standbying and host bridging with VMB Owner, ProkillaD. Gaming with my very 1st online friends Jeremy aka Snowman aka Nemesis and his cousin as well as another long lost friend of mine, PGganja. Hanging out with Dave aka Defiled Syns and the original Leprechaun

H2 glitches, good times. That's when we met too. :)

For me, Scarab Gun.
Kardix
Kardix

0 Credits 2 Posts
I liked the multiplayer ranking system. I t was based on true skill and was the best thing halo had for the multiplayer.
RidPoP
RidPoP

0 Credits 16 Posts
My personal favorite was the whole reason I picked up the game in the first place, actually. I'd "meet up" in the game with my brother and some old friends of ours (none of us lived near each other anymore), and we'd play for a few hours in matchmaking. Afterwards we'd play some random games against each other, usually King of the Hill and CTF. Good times.