Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
EgonSpenglerPHD
EgonSpenglerPHD

55 Credits 17 Posts
blinkz said:Xbox One, Ps controllers are just too small

Another point is the PS4 controllers are bigger than the X1, just saying.
Jules
Jules

31 Credits 14 Posts
PS4, I am done with Microsoft after all the crap they have pulled and Halo and Gears were the only Microsoft exclusives that kept me with it, but seeing where those two series have gone and the amazing exclusives Sony has, was easy to leave Microsoft.
edge
edge

329 Credits 395 Posts
Jules said:the amazing exclusives Sony has

which exclusives you talking about here? just curious
Jules
Jules

31 Credits 14 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Basically anything by Naughty Dog (Last of Us, Uncharted, Jak), Infamous, Ni no Kuni, God of War are the ones that come to mind.
Mathiadon
Mathiadon

48 Credits 9 Posts
Xbox 360 and eventually Xbone when I feel like dropping $500 on a console.
K0P Plague
K0P Plague

2 Credits 5 Posts
360 for now, unless by some miracle I get an xbox one
Shpongle
Shpongle

8 Credits 9 Posts
I will be getting Destiny for the 360 and possibly for the Xbox One as well to see if there are any differences=P
Bane
Bane

35 Credits 65 Posts
Destiny on the Xbox One will be an amazing experience. I'm really excited!
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
Sorge said:Xbox Juan.

Kawar
Kawar

0 Credits 5 Posts
Incubad said:I will be sticking to the 360 unless something miraculous happens. Since H4 sucks, I will be primarily sticking to Destiny when it comes out! So I'm curious to see what other people will be doing. I would post a poll, but it appears that option isn't here.

PS: Also if you're sticking to the 360, you should message me so we can save Earth together
I am getting it day 1 on PS4 but I think this will be the only game i will end up getting it on every thing in the months after the game is out so i can play and kick butt like i do on halo on all of them.
Vek
Vek

101 Credits 60 Posts
360 for life d00d.
Firestream
Firestream

25 Credits 29 Posts
Looks like PS3 to start, but I may just buy a PS4 around the time Destiny comes out.
thatkidghost
thatkidghost

5 Credits 4 Posts
AR to the Knee
AR to the Knee

12 Credits 14 Posts
XB1, duh!
Yo Erk
Yo Erk

33 Credits 23 Posts
360 here as well. I think it's cool though if I goto play on a friend's Xbox One I can just download my GT and all my Destiny stuff will be there.
Palkia
Palkia

3 Credits 13 Posts
Xbox One