Destiny 2 Tracker Network
jrichgames
jrichgames

1 Credits 2 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
We are a clan that has been together since Destiny 1. Starting off as a single 6-man fireteam we have since grown to four times that size and are looking to extend our family into a much larger fun-loving and all inclusive community. Our OGs and many newcomers are always active and willing to assist with any in-game activities. And if you just want to chill with us and listen to music in our growing Discord channel that's cool too. There are many other Clans that can offer a huge player base with 50%+ of current members being non-active or otherwise unhelpful users but we pride ourselves in being much closer than that. For a clan invite please comment within this post or pass me a friend inv/message at Jrichgames#1488. Thank You and FIGHT FOREVER GUARDIAN!, Jrich
Daytow
Daytow

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
hi man i'm lvl 50 i have played on Xbox since the destiny 1 beta. i'm currently a 530 hunter, if i could join your clan that would be awesome and i sent you a friend request. thank you - Daytow
Bigbrue
Bigbrue

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey there folks! I was an endgame D1 player, but I'm just getting back into D2 after not playing for quite a while. I'm looking for a nice chill clan to run PVP and PVE with. Jrich, I sent you a friend request and would be more than happy to chat sometime Best, Bigbrue