Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
Im Platt
Im Platt

0 Credits 23 Posts
Unknown Exilez is a xbox clan that is mainly NA but we have some UK players we have about 70 players and we just kicked all our inactive players. If you want to join this clan for pvp you must have a 1.3kd+. If you are looking to join for the pve side you must have 20 raid clears between last wish and scourge or the past. If you are interested message Im Platt on xbox.
MetalGear Omega
MetalGear Omega

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey there guys & gals. My name is MetalGear Omega, thank you for taking the time to read this. So I made this post because I've been in 2 previous clans that "claim" to help me play competitive & complete raids. Well that didn't happen I ended up Solo que in competitive always & posting lfg for a raid group that ends up quitting. I do admit I'm not the best Player out there but I can hold my own, I've been flawless multiple times, gotten to Legend D2 & Completed all raids in destiny 1. I'm looking for a clan that wants to win & grow as a clan/squad. I hate doing things solo. I know I can learn more from other people and I can potentially teach them something as well. Thank you & feel free to message me for a tryout or a 1v1 or whatever is necessary to join a Competitive & ACTIVE Clan. Have good day y'all
LordRevanZ
LordRevanZ

0 Credits 1 Posts
[quote=Im Platt]Unknown Exilez is a xbox clan that is mainly NA but we have some UK players we have about 70 players and we just kicked all our inactive players. If you want to join this clan for pvp you must have a 1.3kd+. If you are looking to join for the pve side you must have 20 raid clears between last wish and scourge or the past. If you are interested message Im Platt on xbox.[/quote] I'd like entry into your clan, I play both but focus more on PVP you can check my stats i soloed most of my way to luna's at the beginning of that season when it was released, if my stats aren't up to par we can run a simulation or a 1v1 game so you can determine my skill and see if I'm a fit.