Destiny 2 Tracker Network
russellxsweat
russellxsweat

0 Credits 6 Posts
We are a PvP clan looking for ACTIVE, adult players with a 1.2+ KD. We do Comp, QP, carries, private matches, as well as PvE content. This is NOT a sweat clan (don’t be confused by my name lol). We’re competitive and skilled players, but laid-back. A few of us are more or less a part of that scene and do scrims etc here and there but the majority aren’t. It’s important that you have a cool personality and interact with clanmates. We are a close group of friends that appreciate the social and friendship aspect of a clan as much as the in-game benefits. DO NOT try to join if your only reason for joining is because you want clan rewards, or to run a 4-stack in comp. We are made up of mostly US players, but have people from all over. Requirements are: - 18+ - ACTIVE - 1.2+ KD (NOT KDA) - Chill personality, humble - Have a sense of humor, this isn’t a safe space - CLAN PARTICIPATION - MANDATORY Discord Message russellxsweat on here or PSN if interested!
GoatMaster227
GoatMaster227

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi. I was looking for pvp based clans on destiny and saw your post saying that you were recruiting. The post was made 2 months ago, but still xD! I would like to be a part of your team, and am playing on psn. I am 19 y.o. and have a ratio of 1.47.