Destiny 2 Tracker Network
JNorrington4028
JNorrington4028

0 Credits 1 Posts
[b]Description:[/b] Hello! We are an active, semi-casual to hardcore group of players. Most of us put in 10+ hours a week. We enjoy playing all PVE content and a few of us enjoy playing in the Crucible. We like to be helpful to all clan members and help out with quests, missions, raids, and any other activities. We are based in North America and play on XBOX (for now). We are always looking for new members. We currently want to increase our numbers to allow for more weekly raids and to run 6-stacked in Crucible. Discord is used for most/all communication. All requesting to join must be 18 or older. [b]Platforms:[/b] We primarily play on Xbox, but are looking to embrace all platforms with cross-play in the fall with Shadowkeep. [b]Skill:[/b] Most of us come from the heyday of Halo: Combat Evolved or a primary background of FPS games, but are not super sweaty about any activity in particular. We like our clan experience to be relaxed and fun for the most part, but appreciate a good annihilation or play. We also have several key sherpas who like to run activities with new players. [b]Times:[/b] We are looking to support more regions and time zones in the future, however we currently play in the North American region, from 8pm - 1am EST most days. [b]What we are looking for:[/b] -Age | 18 years old or older. -ability to stay up-to-date with the current season of content -plays 10+ hours a week. -has a microphone for clear communication -plays well will others (ie. respectful, patient, non-toxic) [b]Communications:[/b] [i]Communication is key.[/i] -We understand life happens, but we also acknowledge that no one likes to be left hanging. Be courteous of others’ time and communicate effectively if for some reason you have to cancel activities or playtime with the clan with plenty of lead time. No sudden quitting from activities without communication. -We communicate primarily through Discord (for coordination and offline chat) and Xbox Live chat when playing [b]How to Apply: [/b] [b]Recruitment Survey[/b] | [url]https://bit.ly/2XwsAz1[/url] Request to join on Bungie.net | [url]https://bit.ly/2XaWsfZ[/url] [b]We look forward to thwarting the darkness together![/b]
kinglbb3
kinglbb3

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'm Interested..Kinglbrockcity..X box Live.. Thanks