Destiny 2 Tracker Network
AndiiSFade
AndiiSFade

0 Credits 1 Posts
[b]Welcome to VLKYRIE[/b] | [i]"Ascende Superius - Seek Higher Things"[/i] We are a Worldwide Professional Gaming Clan that assists members in Raids, Crucible and Seasonal Endgame content. Designated as a gaming community, we strive to ensure the members needs are met and we will strive to a have a reputation that pushes the boundaries of average clans. [b]We also have Cross-Save Support for PC[/b] [u]YOU MUST OWN SHADOWKEEP TO JOIN FROM OCTOBER 1st[/u] | [i]New Light Trial Members given 14 Day Clan Experience before purchase will be needed to remain[/i] Our Main Features and Goals include: [ul][li] 14 Day Inactivity Checks Official Clan Discord Server Strong Member Protection Policies Worldwide Event Support Account Assistance for Raids and Crucible including Pinnacle Weapons [/li][/ul] Please Note: You must join the Discord within 7 Days of being accepted otherwise your affiliation will cease, we will remain professional about concerns regarding recruitment at all times We are also actively looking for members in the NA, EU and AU to help host events as well as AU members who wish to help build the clan alongside already experience and well-seasoned dedicated veteran clan managers Are we looking for members: [Yes] / No WE HAVE A LARGE AMOUNT OF SPACE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE AFTER RESTRUCTURING THE CLAN. AS A RESULT, WE ARE LOOKING FOR ALL FORMS OF PLAYERS FROM COMPETITIVE PLAYERS, DEVOTED CASUAL PLAYERS AND SERIOUS VETERAN RAIDERS *Please Note: We primarily play on Xbox however have begun PC Support thanks to Cross-Save