Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
7 Credit(s) Received
When I try to make a signature I get this error page after hitting the submit button:

Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
This seems to be on ongoing issue with multiple people. I saw firsthand that Darkened Lynx, as well as someone else in the chatbox was having this issue, but it was only when specific code was used. Can you provide the code that you were trying to use when got this error?
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Darkened Night said:This seems to be on ongoing issue with multiple people. I saw firsthand that Darkened Lynx, as well as someone else in the chatbox was having this issue, but it was only when specific code was used. Can you provide the code that you were trying to use when got this error?

Yes I saved it to my notepad.

Known across the Internet as Hey Im Swat.
Twitter: @HeyImSwat
YouTube: Youtube.com/HeyImSwat
Bungie Profile: Hey Im Swat
Xbox Gamertag: Hey Im Swat
HaloTracker profile: Hey Im Swat
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
Darkened Night said:This seems to be on ongoing issue with multiple people. I saw firsthand that Darkened Lynx, as well as someone else in the chatbox was having this issue, but it was only when specific code was used. Can you provide the code that you were trying to use when got this error?

Yes I saved it to my notepad.

Known across the Internet as Hey Im Swat.
Twitter: @HeyImSwat
YouTube: Youtube.com/HeyImSwat
Bungie Profile: Hey Im Swat
Xbox Gamertag: Hey Im Swat
HaloTracker profile: Hey Im Swat

You were getting an error because your sig is too long (characters) for the field it's being stored in. I will push a fix. You need to get some tinyurls to reduce the characters in your sigs (your long links).

This thread is closed