Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Megaomgchen
Megaomgchen

0 Credits 3 Posts
Not doubled but I'd state so or a 25% increase. OSRS has 116k and the site says 150k (assessed while typing this comment), so 34k people on RS3, thats pretty nice.I want more people would stick around RS3. You get to have the game. Obviously, I end up quitting because it is basically a single-player game, even out of ironman. I can easily walk from 1 side of this map into another rather than see one player on many worlds. 90 percent of my time is still in Old School, but it's wonderful to return to RS3 on event. Genuine question. Why do people always say'Ironman is enjoyable bc you have to have the game without mtx' could you never experience it with no mtx by just,y'know, not partaking in stated mtx? Or do you view it as the market was tainted by mtx so that you dont want na interact with this area of the sport? Because even if you understand your achievements were your own, nobody else can. Nobody else can see the legacy you built.One of these draws of multiplayer games will be the way others respond to a avatar and the way you react to other people. You're able to tell experienced people and non experienced. Why build something with hard work when somebody else can cheat the system? This is basically the same as the 2 monkeys in a cage completing the exact same task - 1 monkey gets a cucumber and the other a grape. The avocado is significantly the greater reward so the monkey with the cucumber becomes frustrated. We're no different. When we can see others get the same / better rewards for simpler / equivalent work we view how unfair it is. The major difficulty RS3 has is that if you are not literally addicted to the game to dedicate to the random grinds(fall log titles, pets, trim, etc) the pace at which you complete the game is too fast. So people reach the"I'm maxed now what?" Phase of the game quicker, and that's where most men and women get bored and quit until new content. But lately RS3 has been only getting new content like 3-5x a year. Like we are 1/4th done with 2020 and just have War's Retreat and maybe Arch impending any additional flaws. If you're burning through all of the RS3 articles in"30 days game time" then that is a private issue. There's loads of articles to occupy yourself with in RS3.Sure, however maybe not all of that content is even worth touching. It is possible to skip fishing 90 percent of the fish in the sport while trimming and be fine for instance. The ultimate goal is to max, and with this being easier than ever, a great deal of people get bored with their post-max goals that are random grinds and depart until fresh content comes out.If how that you play the game causes you to be maxed in less than 30 days of play and leaves your exhausted, play another way. I have three skills I'm working toward max on with any kind of attention, but I have done a lot of random shit since I wanted to (e.g. battling with the Giant Mole at combat 115) and it was fun. The maximum guild is your end-goal, sure, but you should be trying to match as much enjoyment into the journey there as possible. That you're ignoring chances to do so in the name of efficiency is your own fault. More RuneScape gold information on https://www.winrsgold.com/