Firestream
Firestream

25 Credits 29 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
That's rad!
Halo 4
Halo 4

31 Credits 28 Posts
I only see one thing that has changed which is the T's slanty thing, am I missing something here? o.0
blinkz
blinkz

19 Credits 6 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Looks better imo but what do I know.
K0P Plague
K0P Plague

2 Credits 5 Posts
Looks good tuff, but I would make the R have hard angles as well (to match the D)
TuffJuice
TuffJuice

64 Credits 19 Posts
K0P Plague said:Looks good tuff, but I would make the R have hard angles as well (to match the D)

Yeah I ended up change it some more.. similar to what you said. The colors are a bit off, but this is the general idea

xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
TuffJuice said:
K0P Plague said:Looks good tuff, but I would make the R have hard angles as well (to match the D)

Yeah I ended up change it some more.. similar to what you said. The colors are a bit off, but this is the general idea

I like it. I think we need to get you the psd version though so we can get a high res or vector version. In the past we have gotten ourselves stuck w/ logos at low res sizes which made t-shirts, or promotional work impossible. You willing to do the fixes again if I can get you the psd?
TuffJuice
TuffJuice

64 Credits 19 Posts
I would.. however I follow Smyf on DeviantArt and noticed he created some DTR logos and layouts that look much better. You might want to contact him and see if they're something you would be interested in. If not, let me know and I can get you a PSD.