Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Avy
Avy

30 Credits 33 Posts
How many people have been frequenting the forums on Bungie's Destiny site? I'm very surprised at the level of crudeness which is allowed. Have you seen the off topic forum?!
How many followers you got?
I've got 2! :)
How many topics have you posted?
I've posted one.
Post your topics or profiles here to get followed!
Click Herehttp://www.bungie.net/en-us/Forum/Post?id=61126445
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
You do realise that the followers on Bungie.net is to follow people of interest, right? Kinda silly to boost followers.
hellraizer87
hellraizer87

60 Credits 15 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
You should have posted!! Im a female gamer to loves to hang out at Destinytracker.net.. Please come join us so we can talk more.. You would have gotten a ton of ppl to join
Avy
Avy

30 Credits 33 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:You do realise that the followers on Bungie.net is to follow people of interest, right? Kinda silly to boost followers.

Oh, that wasn't my intention at all! What I meant to say, is you might get more ppl to follow you from this site if they're interested in what you have to say in the forums. :)
Avy
Avy

30 Credits 33 Posts
hellraizer87 said:You should have posted!! Im a female gamer to loves to hang out at Destinytracker.net.. Please come join us so we can talk more.. You would have gotten a ton of ppl to join

Ha ha, I should have... Have they locked forums like that before though?
Halo 4
Halo 4

31 Credits 28 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Yeah before I'd go into the Flood Forum on Bungie.net (Which is the Off-Topic, and before they changed it to the Destiny site) and would post daily.. now it's gotten a bit boring. Just people posting the stupidest things (even though I used to do the same)

And I have 5 followers on there.
Avy
Avy

30 Credits 33 Posts
I have 5 followers now too! :o
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Is the followers concept something we need here? How much of it is really useful and how much is it just all bout the #?
Liar
Liar

30 Credits 13 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Twitter is dumb.... just like FB
M O N K E Y
M O N K E Y

46 Credits 32 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
i really dont think we need followers on this site, everyone basically knows everyone on here
Avy
Avy

30 Credits 33 Posts
xorth said:Is the followers concept something we need here? How much of it is really useful and how much is it just all bout the #?

I think it would be an added bonus. Currently (on Bungie), I receive notifications when someone else is posting or commenting on something. I followed that person because they post interesting topics and have interesting things to say. I wouldn't mind that feature on here. However, I'd prefer to receive notifications through the msgs I here- rather than via personal email notifications. Or both would be nice too.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
M O N K E Y said:i really dont think we need followers on this site, everyone basically knows everyone on here

Not if we get big :)
M O N K E Y
M O N K E Y

46 Credits 32 Posts
yeh once the game comes out i think we might have to look at it in a different way :)
aprilrussell
aprilrussell

0 Credits 1 Posts
Completely off topic but has anyone played strikes with a guy named " Y U STREAM DAT" this man generates orbs like they are nothing I swear he shoots his super off every 30 seconds, easily makes 100 orbs per strike. run 3