Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Geek
Geek

14 Credits 4 Posts
Now if you consider yourself a gamer you must of played at least one or two of the epic games from the Final Fantasy series!

But which is your favorite and why?

Personally Final Fantasy X will always be my favorite; i spent every night after school trying to complete the near endless game.
The music was perfect
The gameplay was amazing
Story Line was the best (Probably the best in a long time)

I mean i could still play the game today and not think twice about it.

But what about you? What is your Final Fantasy of choice

20 Credits 6 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Final Fantasy 7 because it was such a breakthrough with the 3D graphics at the time. It has that nostalgic feeling..
I guess I'd say it has the most memorable story-line to me.
I haven't played any passed X though... so I don't know all of them :/
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
Recently downloaded an original Playstation emulator so I an play FF7. Beat that and plan to go on to FF8 next. I'm playing these games out of childhood failure to care enough about those games. Love FF7, still waiting to play FF8. FF13-2 sucks ass though :(
Halo 4
Halo 4

31 Credits 28 Posts
I'd say Final Fantasy X too, enjoyed it the most!
Firestream
Firestream

25 Credits 29 Posts
VI (III US) is my fav. I spent so many hours in that game.
DubXL
DubXL

5 Credits 7 Posts
Got to be FFVII, it was actually the first feature length game I completed from start to finish, Sephiroth forever, brah!
Bmm92x
Bmm92x

0 Credits 1 Posts
FF7 was the best ;D
Fuhur
Fuhur

0 Credits 1 Posts
FF7 just because of the memories of it being the first game I ever played on a console.
Jason Hertzog
Jason Hertzog

9 Credits 19 Posts
I'm going to say Final Fantasy X.

The reason being is probably due to some points I'll list below.
I. I did not have a PlayStation when I was a kid, therefor I actually didn't get a chance to play FFVII until after I played FFX
II. FFX was my first ever PS2 game, so I was beyond excited to begin with.
III. The battle system was my favorite, although first, battle system in a RPG game. This still rings true.

All told, I've only played 4 Final Fantasies, and they were all well worth it! Final Fantasy X will just always have a special place in my heart.
FRYMEN
FRYMEN

16 Credits 35 Posts
Final Fantasy VII is the best one, hands down.
Hal
Hal

2 Credits 13 Posts
FFVIII, I had more fun with it than VII and I enjoyed the story a lot more. HOWEVER, take me back to the Original FF on NES.....

I happen to own all of them available as Downloads on my PS3.

P.S. Vagrant Story is better than FF.... lol
mrrj
mrrj

0 Credits 1 Posts
Final Fantasy IX is the one I prefer, I think because it's the first one I played and the first I managed to complete... but I still love FF VII to FFXII :D
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Final Fantasy XIII was pretty fun... please don't kill me.
VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
I consider myself a gamer, but being a gamer doesn't mean you have to play one particular game, or enjoy one particular game either.

I tried FF 7, and I simply was not impressed with it. At all. I found I was not into that type of game. Just not the genre for my gaming tastes.
Vek
Vek

101 Credits 60 Posts
FFXII was the only one I actually had the privilege to play, and i thought it was pretty fun. I've always wanted to play FFVII, though.

cri evrytim halp pls
RidPoP
RidPoP

0 Credits 16 Posts
How anyone can say anything other than Final Fantasy 7 is beyond me.
x Tyler MC x
x Tyler MC x

0 Credits 1 Posts
x cutscenes gave me chills when it was in its prime
Hal
Hal

2 Credits 13 Posts
RidPoP said:How anyone can say anything other than Final Fantasy 7 is beyond me.

Because they Made FFVIII and beyond.
FFVII brought in the new era of RPG and it's a great game, I however had more fun in VIII. I enjoyed the story more, the Characters better and I still think that Laguna and his cohorts deserve a title of their own.
RidPoP
RidPoP

0 Credits 16 Posts
Hal said:
RidPoP said:How anyone can say anything other than Final Fantasy 7 is beyond me.

FFVII brought in the new era of RPG and it's a great game, I however had more fun in VIII. I enjoyed the story more, the Characters better and I still think that Laguna and his cohorts deserve a title of their own.

Blasphemer!!! ;)
Hal
Hal

2 Credits 13 Posts
RidPoP said:
Hal said:

Blasphemer!!! ;)

That is true... lol