Darkened Lynx
Darkened Lynx

131 Credits 60 Posts
Watchdogs
Titanfall
The Division
PvZ Garden Warfare
Fable Anniversary in a few days :3

Probably will be getting Destiny but right now it just doesn't look all that amazing to me :/
Firestream
Firestream

25 Credits 29 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
I completely forgot about The Division and Watchdogs. I'll keep an eye on both of those.

The more I read about Destiny, the more excited I am for it.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
At the moment, Destiny is the biggest thrill for me. I only played the Titanfall beta, and it wasnt all that thrilling IMO, and from what I have heard from others, the matchmaking system seems to put you in really easy matches with low competition. :-/

I should be attending PAX Prime this year, so hopefully I will get to see a lot of cool, new stuff there!
Darkened Lynx
Darkened Lynx

131 Credits 60 Posts
The new Halo is kind of exciting now. Destiny is still meh for me :/
Bane
Bane

35 Credits 65 Posts
Dying Light
Evolve
AC Unity
and of course Destiny! I just wish some of these came out BEFORE Destiny, because Destiny will consume my gaming time for a long while.
Nades
Nades

4 Credits 10 Posts
All about Halo Master Chief Collection.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Nades said: Halo Master Chief Collection.

I don't understand the hype about that collection as all the games in it are fully playable right now.
Nades
Nades

4 Credits 10 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
Nades said: Halo Master Chief Collection.

I don't understand the hype about that collection as all the games in it are fully playable right now.

Halo CE is only available on PC + it's gonna be 1080p 60fps, same for Halo 2, 3 and 4. Plus Halo 2 Anniversary. Not to mention we should (hopefully) have stat tracking back for them all. Plus to play on dedicated servers especially on Halo 3 is gonna be amazing.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Nades said:

Still doesn't sound exciting as it's still the same games I have played before.
Nades
Nades

4 Credits 10 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
Nades said:

Each to their own. I can't get bored of Halo 1 to 3. I would still play Halo 3 every day if it wasn't for them stopping the stats. Plus there's a load of modders on it now anyway.
doctorgrady
doctorgrady

0 Credits 5 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
Nades said:

Alot of it is remastered, you can now livestream it through xbox one or record clips that you could not if you did not have a decent computer and capture card. Here is the kicker (Dedicated servers)... After watching the sanctuary remastered map in the last 2 events, I can say its pretty as can be, and the gun sounds are hypnotic. This is the only game I look forward to on the one outside of destiny, which I already have. It should hopefully create a fresh feel to the multiplayer. Its a simple way of making something old into something new. Alot of people on xbox are going to migrate from destiny to mcc when it comes out.
Nades
Nades

4 Credits 10 Posts
doctorgrady said:
Hey Im Swat said:
Nades said:

Alot of it is remastered, you can now livestream it through xbox one or record clips that you could not if you did not have a decent computer and capture card. Here is the kicker (Dedicated servers)... After watching the sanctuary remastered map in the last 2 events, I can say its pretty as can be, and the gun sounds are hypnotic. This is the only game I look forward to on the one outside of destiny, which I already have. It should hopefully create a fresh feel to the multiplayer. Its a simple way of making something old into something new. Alot of people on xbox are going to migrate from destiny to mcc when it comes out.

Yeah, I won't touch any other games for a long time once MCC is out. Can't wait.
katkikr
katkikr

81 Credits 75 Posts
Current times, I'm looking forward to Dragon Age Inquisition and HMCC the most.
Down the road a bit, Witcher 3 looks pretty amazing too
POG0
POG0

0 Credits 1 Posts
All I need is the MCC. People who don't understand the hype of the Collection release must never have played a competitive multiplayer. Halo 2's rank system was awesome and there still isn't a competitive multiplayer that could come close to it still to this day. Don't even bother saying CoD, or any other multiplayer game because there isn't a comparison. The only comparison there could be will be released with H2; and that's H1's remake. :) Only took them 11 years to get it right for H1.
Moses
Moses

0 Credits 3 Posts
I am really looking forward for Halo MCC , The Crew and The Division