Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Doug
Doug

2 Credits 2 Posts
To any mod/admin,

I registered using MS account and it auto filled my name out. I'd prefer having my GT for obvious reasons. I know that username changes are possible, however being a brand new account I don't have the rep to make the change.

I'm sure I'll be around more often around the 9th to build the rep but it would be nice to have this resolved before then. Any tips or help would be appreciated!

GT / Preferred Username (Xbox-Juan): xxEVILMONKYxx
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
See Xorth's reply :)
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Doug said:To any mod/admin,

I registered using MS account and it auto filled my name out. I'd prefer having my GT for obvious reasons. I know that username changes are possible, however being a brand new account I don't have the rep to make the change.

I'm sure I'll be around more often around the 9th to build the rep but it would be nice to have this resolved before then. Any tips or help would be appreciated!

I haven't finished the code yet for changing username, which is why the reputation is so high, so that nobody can get it, because it's not done yet :) When It's done, I'll let you know. We'll get you fixed up.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Doug said:To any mod/admin,

You can now change your username.

This thread is closed