For Xbox One:
Visit Gamed.tv, register using whichever method you prefer. Click "Submit video" on the left side bar, select "Xbox Onedrive", type in your Gamertag and click search, select which clip you want to submit. Enter a title and description, next, select Xbox One, then "Add to Site". Copy and paste the url and post as a reply in this thread.
For PlayStation 4:
PS4 users can copy saved clips to a USB Drive - then upload to any file sharing website, https://drive.google.com, http://mediafire.com, http://ge.tt, whichever you prefer. And then post the download link as a reply to this thread.
How to share on the PS4
1. First have something cool happen
2. Hit the share button within 15min of the cool event
3. save the 15min clip
4. get a normal thumb drive "I prefer 32GB"
5. Plug it into your PS4 "i prefer to leave it in at all times"
6. Hit the "Playstation home button"
7. Go to "Capture Gallery
8. Go to "Destiny"
9. Open "Destiny" and go to desired clip
10. hover over the desired clip and press the "options" button
11. Then click 'Copy to storage Device"
12. The clip will be saved to your thumb drive in a folder named "PS4" as an MP4
13. From here you can move it to your PC or MAC and edit it how you see fit and send it to anyone you wish
Thanks to Matt Johnsen for additional steps!
Please include your Twitter account and/or YouTube channel when submitting, thanks!
PLEASE NOTE: if your clip wasn't uploaded, there a few reasons why:
1. Not good enough. Simple as that. If it's not impressive enough or of not good quality, it will not be uploaded. I don't have the time to discuss what is "good enough". Just take impressions of what is being uploaded and base your submissions off that.
2. Clips that are 1 minute or less are acceptable. Anything longer takes too much time to download, render, upload, etc. The title of this thread is "clips" and that is exactly what I am looking for. Anything longer than a minute is not really a clip. Take into account that the best clips are going into future Top 5 episodes and longer submissions wouldn't suit those types of videos.
3. Sometimes submissions get lost and by the time I check the link, it says "no longer available" or something like that, Just ensure that the link you are posting is correct and you dont delete the clip from your account.
Submissions will be uploaded as single clips first, but the best clips out of a certain period, like a month, will be in the next Top 5 episode. [/size]