Destiny 2 Tracker Network
zortos
zortos

0 Credits 9 Posts
OK I am sure I am missing something that is staring me in the face....BUT what the heck do you do with the Grimoire Points or the after redeeming code for the cards on bungie do they serve a purpose?
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
They *might*, but until bungie says theyre useless or someone finds a reason for them, its a mystery
Darkened Lynx
Darkened Lynx

131 Credits 60 Posts
Found this, not much detail though.
zortos
zortos

0 Credits 9 Posts
thanks I am still unsure but atleast i know i am not alone :)
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
I tried answering your question in the chatbox earlier, I guess you did not see it.

My understanding is that Grimoire score is meant to be a sort of value assigned to your accomplishments in the world. Along your journey, you'll unlock a bunch of Grimoire cards (most will come from progression in the story). Others will unlock after killing a certain amount of enemies or otherwise performing actions in the game of Destiny. These points merely serve as bragging rights on how much effort you've committed to the game, especially since you might be playing on another character.

Of course, if you're into the lore of Destiny, these cards also offer loads of back story content for your viewing pleasure. You can view your Grimoire deck on Bungie.net and ready into the locations and people you will encounter.

My Grimoire deck can be found here.
DamonCerberus
DamonCerberus

3 Credits 1 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
They also give you special bonuses, for example Kill 1000 Hive - Increased Glimmer drop rate from Hives.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
DamonCerberus said:They also give you special bonuses, for example Kill 1000 Hive - Increased Glimmer drop rate from Hives.

I was not aware of this, thanks for the information! So there are actual benefits to completing your collections, that will make hunting them more entertaining.
TemplarAnimated
TemplarAnimated

13 Credits 5 Posts
Thanks for this thread, I wasn't exactly sure of the point of them myself. Seeing the posts hear cleared up the confusion. :D
zortos
zortos

0 Credits 9 Posts
Really appreciate it :)! Now how do I get into a group? When i went onto bungie.com to check out my cards and such it tells me I need to be in a group I sent request but still havent heard anything. IS there a way to do that ingame?