Destiny 2 Tracker Network
McVeigh
McVeigh

10 Credits 25 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
It takes me at least 5 attempts to login. I keep getting the error message sorry something went wrong there or something along those lines. Could be the defaut error page. I also havent been able to get signed in while the remember me box has been checked

Info.
Chrome
Chrome has auto filled my details
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
McVeigh said:It takes me at least 5 attempts to login. I keep getting the error message sorry something went wrong there or something along those lines. Could be the defaut error page. I also havent been able to get signed in while the remember me box has been checked

Info.
Chrome
Chrome has auto filled my details


Twitter Login?
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
McVeigh said:It takes me at least 5 attempts to login. I keep getting the error message sorry something went wrong there or something along those lines. Could be the defaut error page. I also havent been able to get signed in while the remember me box has been checked

Info.
Chrome
Chrome has auto filled my details


This may also be a result of an update being pushed out or the site being under a heavy load of traffic. If this a common issue that you are running into, how frequently are you finding this problem?
McVeigh
McVeigh

10 Credits 25 Posts
Darkened Night said:
McVeigh said:It takes me at least 5 attempts to login. I keep getting the error message sorry something went wrong there or something along those lines. Could be the defaut error page. I also havent been able to get signed in while the remember me box has been checked

Info.
Chrome
Chrome has auto filled my details


This may also be a result of an update being pushed out or the site being under a heavy load of traffic. If this a common issue that you are running into, how frequently are you finding this problem?


everytime
Auto
Auto

6 Credits 16 Posts
After typing in your password, Instead of pressing enter, try clicking log in. I had this problem when pressing enter. Hope this was helpful :)
McVeigh
McVeigh

10 Credits 25 Posts
Auto said:After typing in your password, Instead of pressing enter, try clicking log in. I had this problem when pressing enter. Hope this was helpful :)


I tired that too. No @xorth just a normal login
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
McVeigh said:
Auto said:After typing in your password, Instead of pressing enter, try clicking log in. I had this problem when pressing enter. Hope this was helpful :)


I tired that too. No @xorth just a normal login


Have you had the issue since? Xorth made some corrections to the log in system and a lot of issues I experienced vanished.
McVeigh
McVeigh

10 Credits 25 Posts
TheBigL said:
McVeigh said:
Auto said:After typing in your password, Instead of pressing enter, try clicking log in. I had this problem when pressing enter. Hope this was helpful :)


I tired that too. No @xorth just a normal login


Have you had the issue since? Xorth made some corrections to the log in system and a lot of issues I experienced vanished.


Nope it seems to be all good now
Andy McKay
Andy McKay

0 Credits 2 Posts
I can't log in using my Microsoft account, using Chrome. Works fine through FF.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Andy McKay said:I can't log in using my Microsoft account, using Chrome. Works fine through FF.


Microsoft changed their login system and so it broke our system. We'll fix as soon as possible, sorry for the trouble.