Destiny 2 Tracker Network
McVeigh
McVeigh

10 Credits 25 Posts
Thought it would be a good idea to receive a PM when someone quotes your post with a link to it to make replying on the forum a lot easier. Also another cool feature is the mention feature by doing @username or @username and then the mentioned user would get a PM that someone has mentioned them in their post.

Some some ideas I thought would help the forum
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
McVeigh said:Thought it would be a good idea to receive a PM when someone quotes your post with a link to it to make replying on the forum a lot easier. Also another cool feature is the mention feature by doing @username or @username and then the mentioned user would get a PM that someone has mentioned them in their post.

This is already a feature, check and see if your spam filter has managed to scoop up your notifications and try adding [email protected] to your whitelist. Thanks for the feedback!
McVeigh
McVeigh

10 Credits 25 Posts
Darkened Night said:
McVeigh said:Thought it would be a good idea to receive a PM when someone quotes your post with a link to it to make replying on the forum a lot easier. Also another cool feature is the mention feature by doing @username or @username and then the mentioned user would get a PM that someone has mentioned them in their post.

This is already a feature, check and see if your spam filter has managed to scoop up your notifications and try adding [email protected] to your whitelist. Thanks for the feedback!

Sending it to your email address is a bit out of the way dont you think? Woudnt it just be easier for the user to recieve a PM on here?
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Oh my apologies, I misread your suggestion; receiving private messages for quoted posts was a feature over at our sister site, so I'm fairly certain it will be added in due time. Right now, our focus is getting all of our statistics rolled out for everyone, then attention can be turned towards other forum related features.

Again, thanks for the feedback. Sorry again for not reading your initial post properly, I'm not sure how I managed that.