Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

Manbearpiglets
Manbearpiglets

3 Credits 4 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Out of curiosity, why are you able to figure out the emblem pictures but not their respective backgrounds.

Shouldn't they be linked in some way in whatever files you accessed to get your information? It would be awesome for the community to be able to see everything they are buying, since you can't preview them in-game and sometimes end up getting a really cool background or a really plain solid color with no way to tell beforehand.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Manbearpiglets
Manbearpiglets

3 Credits 4 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:I think you're looking for official in game support. If this is the case then head to the support forum at Bungie.net.
I was actually just asking you guys, since Bungie doesn't seem to have their own system of viewing it, and thought since you all were able to get all the emblems and gear etc. with correct names you could also get backgrounds through that same method.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Manbearpiglets said:Out of curiosity, why are you able to figure out the emblem pictures such as

but not their respective backgrounds such as

Obviously the url's aren't similar, but shouldn't they be linked in some way in whatever files you accessed to get your information? It would be awesome for the community to be able to see everything they are buying, since you can't preview them in-game and sometimes end up getting a really cool background or a really plain solid color with no way to tell beforehand.

Good suggestion. I'll mention it to Xorth and see if this is possible to do, or whether there is a reason we don't already have it. Thanks!
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
This has been implemented and can be found: Here

Thread closed.

This thread is closed