Destiny 2 Tracker Network
McVeigh
McVeigh

10 Credits 25 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
What are the things that annoy you the most in Destiny and what would you do to change them?

At this moment in time I have only four pet peeves.

1. Shotguns, everyone has shotguns. Don't even bother going in for the melee because that player has a shotgun is my new view on this game.

2. Vehicles are OP as hell. Actually now that I have some better weapons this might not be as bad but some vehicles in this game are just way to overpowered.

3. There is no aimer on a sniper making it almost impossible to no scope someone.

4. There is a massive bloom when you jump making the game in my opinion require less skill. Your strafe really lacks something as jumping is nearly pointless. I guess this can be seen as a positive because its easy to snipe someone as they walk around a corner and they are less likely to jump.
Maybe
Maybe

14 Credits 12 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
1. Shotguns are annoying as hell, although if you cant beat them, join them.

2. Titan melee is just unreal, add that to their ward of dawn bonus and they're invincible. I'd love to try a team of WoD titans, they'd wreck.

3. Again im with you on this one McVeigh, the lack of support for jump shots is disappointing. It isnt impossible, but its hella hard at times.

4. Reward system, Hate how I could carry a team, get no reward but then some scrub who went 0.18 will get a mote of light.
McVeigh
McVeigh

10 Credits 25 Posts
Maybe said:1. Shotguns are annoying as hell, although if you cant beat them, join them.

2. Titan melee is just unreal, add that to their ward of dawn bonus and they're invincible. I'd love to try a team of WoD titans, they'd wreck.

3. Again im with you on this one McVeigh, the lack of support for jump shots is disappointing. It isnt impossible, but its hella hard at times.

4. Reward system, Hate how I could carry a team, get no reward but then some scrub who went 0.18 will get a mote of light.

1. I agree, but Im going to try and not use a shotgun for as long as possible, feels cheap.

2. I dunno what that is but I noticed a character turns purple and swipes with swords and they are OP.

3. Yeah you can jump and shot but you have to aim right after you jump.

4. Yeah if Im playing a team based game with people I dont know I just play for myself, but if I was with friends Id play for the team
Bizurns
Bizurns

0 Credits 5 Posts
My biggest pet peeve at the moment is when you start a new character, you have to replay the entire intro/first mission. I wish you could just create a new character and GO! Talk about adding an extra 30+ minutes for no reason...
McVeigh
McVeigh

10 Credits 25 Posts
Bizurns said:My biggest pet peeve at the moment is when you start a new character, you have to replay the entire intro/first mission. I wish you could just create a new character and GO! Talk about adding an extra 30+ minutes for no reason...

Yeah its the same when you die in a situation that had a cut scene before it you have to watch the whole thing again
katkikr
katkikr

81 Credits 75 Posts
My biggest pet peeves
Get a purple helmet from a pvp match, so stoked...go to equip it on my hunter and find out its a warlock exclusive!
The biggest, worst one...get a gold encoded engram drop from a boss fight, go to get it decoded and its a single stinking coin..not a bag of coins, not a couple coins...just one.
McVeigh
McVeigh

10 Credits 25 Posts
katkikr said:My biggest pet peeves
Get a purple helmet from a pvp match, so stoked...go to equip it on my hunter and find out its a warlock exclusive!
The biggest, worst one...get a gold encoded engram drop from a boss fight, go to get it decoded and its a single stinking coin..not a bag of coins, not a couple coins...just one.

lmao I feel your pain bro
Lolzagna
Lolzagna

3 Credits 5 Posts
1. Shotguns
2. Shotguns
3. People who use shotguns
4. How many legendary engrams I get without getting legendary items.

10 Credits 6 Posts
Foremost, the level system. i hate numbers, and the level 20 transition is dumb. Why should i have to find armor with light? seems very narrow.
Second, no in game skill-based ranks. Makes the game more competitive.
Third, VERY short campaign. They base a lot of the game around it, yet they dont develop characters & a storyboard very well. Took less than 10 hours
Fourth, Titan Smash. OP
Fifth, Shotguns. Ridiculous.
Sixth, maps that promote excessive vehicle usage. I would kill three pike kids and soon enough find a 4th.
Seventh, stacked teams.
Eighth, Garbage players seem to always yield rewards
Ninth, Infinite respawn enemies during strike boss fights.
MOAR CONTENT BUNGIE
Parmersan
Parmersan

3 Credits 3 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
My only complaint with Destiny so far is the fact you don't have a map... Do you know how useful a map would be in Patrol mode?
McVeigh
McVeigh

10 Credits 25 Posts
Cant believe no one has complained about there being no custom matchmaking
Rodzilla
Rodzilla

0 Credits 1 Posts
Pretty tired of the overpowered Noob Combo it was Cheap in there other games and its 100xs cheaper in this game. other thatn that im fine with most everything else. Hopefully Bungie will Nerf what need to b nerfed and give us a Competitive playlist so the Ubertryhards have somewhere to play.
Darkened Lynx
Darkened Lynx

131 Credits 60 Posts
-Shotguns
-ARs
-Constant supers in bigger games
Outstrike
Outstrike

2 Credits 3 Posts
1. Yep the shotguns are pretty annoying.
2. I hate when people use their super in 1v1 situations rather than trying to get multiple kills with it. Makes them seem desperate for a kill..
3. Every time I die to a rocket launcher my blood pressure goes up a tad.
God
God

6 Credits 7 Posts
1. Being disconnected after every multiplayer match and most of the time I try to go to the Tower
2. Shotgun crouchers
3. Overpowered vehicles
McVeigh
McVeigh

10 Credits 25 Posts
I wonder how much of the people complaining about shotguns use them themselves lol
M O N K E Y
M O N K E Y

46 Credits 32 Posts
my only issue is getting dced non stop when playing online MM, apart from that i have no issue

maybe finding a yellow item for a class that i am not playing lol
OneShot610
OneShot610

5 Credits 2 Posts
CUSTOM GAMES!

I wish I could just make a party with my friends, pick any map I want, and play whichever game we feel like playing. And/or modify to make it custom settings. Such as starting weapons, frequency of Ammo Drops, score limit, time limit, etc etc. Maybe some modifiers to health/shields, or Supers.

All in due time I suppose
Ghost Inge
Ghost Inge

11 Credits 7 Posts
1. Shotguns
2. Supers
3. No real rank system in online (i wish they did something like Halo 2's)
4. No Custom games
5. Story mode is honestly repetitive and boring, i will say the monsters/boss's are creative