Destiny 2 Tracker Network
SirTrus
SirTrus

0 Credits 3 Posts
I was having trouble choosing which class, I already played was the War-Lock in the Beta for Xbox One, then I finally chose the Titan class with an Exo Male, and like two days ago I finally reached level 20, but the question was; did I make the right choice?
I mean I chose the Titan class because it did have similar abilities to the Warlock, but also mainly because of it's armor rating.Was it worth it guys? Or I should've chosen the Hunter?
I mean alot of articles say that the Titan is the terminator or the tank of destiny, Bull shit it's not,I died more times with the Titan class a couple more times then the Warlock class which had the lowest armor rating of the 3 classes!
SirTrus
SirTrus

0 Credits 3 Posts
Uh so...did I make the wrong choice eh?
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
There is no wrong choice, you can delete him if you want. no ones forcing you to play as anything
Vek
Vek

101 Credits 60 Posts
I don't really think it's a bad decision. Hunters and Warlocks are the more popular classes, so I think it'd be cool to roll as a Titan due to its rarity.

Hunter master race.
SirTrus
SirTrus

0 Credits 3 Posts
But was it good enough choice, is the Titan really a "Titan?"
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
umm, i guess. it is made to be an in-your-face class. i get shoulder wrecked a lot from them. if youre irritated then wait for the iron banner where the game actually takes armor into account
MoB Corleone352
MoB Corleone352

0 Credits 3 Posts
I honestly love being a titan! I seem to run into hunters and warlocks a lot more! Just find whats right for you buddy and just HAVE FUN!
Bane
Bane

35 Credits 65 Posts
If you didn't choose a hunter, then you made the wrong choice. >.>

Seriously though, like everyone is saying: There is no wrong choice. Play the class that you like most.
RhippiN
RhippiN

377 Credits 157 Posts
I have Titan strike and defender leveling up to the max; they are really sub par in PvP but in raids they are needed

10 Credits 6 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
due to the balancing system of crucible, Titan doesn't play the role that its advertised, however, say in a strike/raid, the Titan plays a specific role of the driving force, the "tank" as you say.
Decimus Rex
Decimus Rex

3 Credits 1 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
I love my Defender Titan. The purple super bubble of amazeballs is very useful. Not only will it save your life and your teammates lives, but it buffs your teams damage or shield.

Tarbal81
Tarbal81

0 Credits 1 Posts
I play a titan myself, and in PvP: I hear you. We're less mobile and our specials are on a pretty long CD. Hunters charging in and obliterating several people trying to cap in Control is a common occurrence, and I think it's because what we have on doesn't really matter in PvP. I can say that I'm more survivable and have more utility as defender, and a friend of mine who also plays a titan is usually MVP and top of the list for most matches I play with him. I guess what I'm saying is it's player dependent and if the titan play style suits you (shoulder check 1-shots as a striker, magnetic grenade kills and bubble melee lolz for defender) then go for it. If not, try hunter, see how you feel?
Nspyr-
Nspyr-

0 Credits 4 Posts
Titan is the best all around class for sure. So.....
ILOGAIN
ILOGAIN

7 Credits 11 Posts
I play only a Titan for now and yes it is a more of a in your face sort of class- if you choose to be a striker. The other class is beneficial in the fact that it helps you survive a bit longer with it's shield melee as well as the bubble it allows for a special. With that said however, any striker worth their salt will use their fist of havoc right through the bubble and decimate the entire team taking cover inside it. But as previously stated it is all what matters to you. I do think Hunters are pretty tough too due to the DR they get using their special and the very fact it can be traveled with and used individually instead of all at once...
Jason Hertzog
Jason Hertzog

9 Credits 19 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
ILOGAIN said:any striker worth their salt will use their fist of havoc right through the bubble and decimate the entire team taking cover inside it.

I don't play as a Titan, as I prefer hunter, but I have noticed this to be more than true. Whenever I go into a bubble and I see a titan charging toward us, it's usually not going to end well and I try to run, wait for him to use his fist of havoc, and then use arc blade to make him regret it.