Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Lolzagna
Lolzagna

3 Credits 5 Posts
Just wanted to get a quick idea of how people are going about farming reputation with their chosen faction, just want to know if someone has a better method than me. (Patrol missions)
RhippiN
RhippiN

377 Credits 157 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Rumble games

Games last around 4-5 mins and you get 25 rep for winning
FRYMEN
FRYMEN

16 Credits 35 Posts
Bounties, Bounties, and more bounties. I don't know why, but it just hit me last night how important it is to complete bounties for reputation points. I agree with playing Rumble a lot as well, due to the length of the match and the amount of rep you can gain. (10 rep for losing, 25 rep for winning). All bounties are +50 or +100, and if you join a faction, it uses vanguard and crucible points, so it makes sense to just pick a random faction as early as possible.

Here are a few common +100 vanguard (or faction of your choice) rep video that might will help:

Fallen

Hive

Vex

Enjoy,

FRY
katkikr
katkikr

81 Credits 75 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
To add to what was said above...bounties do great for you.
To do even better, try pairing bounties with patrol routes you can take. Each patrol mission gets you rep, so say if you can get a bounty to kill x number of Vex, get X number of headshots, X number of melee kills, and complete 6 patrol missions on Venus, you can rack in a massive number of points in one scenic tour of that particular planet.
DELETED
DELETED

0 Credits 242 Posts
katkikr said:To add to what was said above...bounties do great for you.
To do even better, try pairing bounties with patrol routes you can take. Each patrol mission gets you rep, so say if you can get a bounty to kill x number of Vex, get X number of headshots, X number of melee kills, and complete 6 patrol missions on Venus, you can rack in a massive number of points in one scenic tour of that particular planet.

This is often what I do, I match bounties for the quickest completion in the least locations. Managed 4 bounties in a single mission today.
DuMaX76
DuMaX76

1 Credits 3 Posts
Thanks for the great videos!