Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Aftrthought051
Aftrthought051

0 Credits 2 Posts
I have no idea about programming or anything like that, but I came to this site hoping to find a stat signature I could use around on other forums. Battlefield had it, and it was a monster success. Many Call of Duty gamers were jealous. I think it would be nice if someone could implement that feature here. Destiny is a HUGE game, and I think it would certainly bring a lot of traffic to your site.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
We have a similar feature on our other stat site, HaloTracker. I have a feeling that this is a "Coming Soon" type of deal ;)
Aftrthought051
Aftrthought051

0 Credits 2 Posts
Oh. OK. Thanks.
watty1964
watty1964

0 Credits 1 Posts
TheBigL said:We have a similar feature on our other stat site, HaloTracker. I have a feeling that this is a "Coming Soon" type of deal ;)

Any update on this?
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
watty1964 said:
TheBigL said:We have a similar feature on our other stat site, HaloTracker. I have a feeling that this is a "Coming Soon" type of deal ;)

Any update on this?

We'll see what we can do, Xorth was recently very busy for two weeks and we're starting to get back onto the top of things.

Keep your eyes peeled, and we'll see what we can do :)
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
watty1964 said:

Any update on this?

No update yet. I will likely make something but it's more of a middle priority than a high one.