Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
6 Credit(s) Received
If you want to farm some vanguard marks, this seems to be once the best ways to do so. Personally i have got over 40 + marks in about 1hr 30 mins today... so it seems fairly reliable and a lot faster than strikes, raids...etc

This is not my guide, simply one i have tested out and agree it is worth doing, Source link here however i'll just re-write it a bit differently.

Earth Patrol

You spawn in the steppes , this is important. To your left of spawn (with all the planes) is the mothlands , and to the right through the building (where you got your first ship) is the divide . These are the three places your need to know, and i'll explain the locations of others when needed.

Note: Green means this event i VERY regular, and you should ALWAYS try and be early to get these. Light Blue means they are semi-regular and you can try here but they're not so important.

Mothlands at X:00 This one can be a couple of minutes early, so generally try and be here 3 minutes early. Although don't worry if it's a minute or two late as that can also occur commonly.

Skywatch at X:00 to X:05 This isn't important, but if your mothlands event was early and you are done by X:00 then head up through the planes to the large building with a radar dish on top and head through to get to sky watch. I do not recomend trying to get this event, as it slows down your run later on, but if you're sure you want to, go ahead.

Divide at X:10 to X:15 This is typically a walker to kill, and may be early so hurry over here straight after the mothlands and you should be okay.

Steppes at X:15 to X:25 This is a rarer public event, so just hang around here but if nothing turns up by X:27, you should move on.

Mothlands at X:30 This one can be a couple of minutes early as well, so like before get here early and get this event done.

Forgotten Coast at X:36 This is not usually late and typically is dead on X:36. To get here, stick to the right side of mothlands moving towards the radar dish building and there is a valley with waterfalls that you can go through and reach here. If it isn't there by X:38, move on quickly to the next location

Divide at X:40 to X:45 Again like before a walker will typically drop, kill it and this hour loop is typically done. Although it is worth heading to the next location as there isn't anywhere else to be until the next X:00 mothlands event.

Steppes at X:45 to X:55 A rare public event will be here, if by X:57 it isn't there move straight back to mothlands for the X:00 event that can be a few mnutes early. You don't want to miss it!

katkikr
katkikr

81 Credits 75 Posts
Good find tiggs! Will have to try this out
katkikr
katkikr

81 Credits 75 Posts
http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2gbu7q/psa_public_event_schedule/

Here's a list with other known events for other worlds included. Best I've found so far but not complete.
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
katkikr said:http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2gbu7q/psa_public_event_schedule/

Here's a list with other known events for other worlds included. Best I've found so far but not complete.

Or the one on DestinyTracker ;)
katkikr
katkikr

81 Credits 75 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Lol...this one had a couple locations I didn't see last time I saw yours was the only reason I added it here. Your list is the best put together, with maps and all that. This one just mentions a couple other locations that may be of interest.
Beloved Goddess
Beloved Goddess

1 Credits 3 Posts
I was doing the Mothlands and Divide the other day, but this gives more to do in an hours time frame. Nice guide!
Yo Erk
Yo Erk

33 Credits 23 Posts
Prety sweet find DTR Tyyger. Cant wait to try this tonight.
Andrew Trudeau
Andrew Trudeau

0 Credits 4 Posts
Destinpublicevents.com
Evilmeh
Evilmeh

0 Credits 4 Posts
Cool cool good post