1. Why is Strike listed 3 times and Story twice? What's the difference between them?
2. The Patrol section lists all 4 patrol areas, this makes sense, but the "Games" count shows 0 for all of them even though I've gone to all of them multiple times. Additionally the Strike and Story sections repeat some of them (also with wonky game counts).
3. Why are Crucible items listed here? Isn't that PvP, not PvE?
4. What exactly is the "Ghosts Found" stat? I assumed it was the number of dead ghosts found during that mission, except that those crucible ones have this too, and I know for a fact I've never found a dead ghost in crucible, and I know I've found several during patrol missions but those all say 0.
5. Also is it possible that these ghosts found values (assuming they're the dead ghosts) can overlap and if I simply added them all up it would overstate how many I've found. For example: say I found a ghost in an area that you can get to from patrol, story, and strike, each time I start one of those is it just counting all ghosts I've ever found in an area, or is it counting only the ghosts I specifically picked up during that specific game? This, I ask, because when I did add up the ghosts count it was far higher than I expected.
6. Can I see somewhere the total number of dead ghosts I've found across all areas (though ideally I'd like to see it broken down by planet, or even area on a planet, but total overall is good for now.)
In general the PvE status section seems to need a massive overhaul for clarity and accuracy.