Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Carsoncho
Carsoncho

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey I'm a 26 lock looking to raid on the weekends. My gamer tag: TastelessRock24. I've never raided yet, watched some YouTube videos so I'm excited to start. Hit me up on xbox.
taz4844
taz4844

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey What's good! I'm a 26 lock too. I'd love to find a raid group to run with in the evenings after 7pm EST or on the weekends.
Carsoncho
Carsoncho

0 Credits 3 Posts
Sounds like a plan! I got the chance to go on a raid yesterday, didn't finish it, but it was fun. We just need 4 more now hehe.
A Wild UPS Man
A Wild UPS Man

0 Credits 1 Posts
Count me in for raiding! Lvl 25 Lock currently will be 26 in probably a few hours!

Xbox GT: A Wild UPS man
DunamisBlack
DunamisBlack

0 Credits 2 Posts
I am a 27 Hunter w/good weapons and I have done the raid up to the first boss, I am down to raid at about the same times you guys are so add me on XBOX 1: DunamisBlack
Carsoncho
Carsoncho

0 Credits 3 Posts
Alright so who is down this weekend? I am now 27, and I've completed up to the first boss and gotten thru the maze. Let me know so we can figure out a time.
DunamisBlack
DunamisBlack

0 Credits 2 Posts
I will be starting a VoG group on XBOX 1 at noon PST tomorrow, if you want in message me on DestinyTracker or XBOX 1
serendipitie
serendipitie

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hi - I am a lvl 26 titan - I am on every night around 8PM CST (and randomly on weekends) w/ one other who is also a lvl 26 titan. We've been looking for people to do raids too - add me if you still need people. GT is serendipitie
xipher
xipher

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hi I'm a lvl27 titan looking to jump into the raid. I haven't done it yet and need a group. I'm on most nights.
xipher
xipher

0 Credits 2 Posts
Gamer tagged is
IXI Xipher IXI on Xbox one.
XiaZhiShu
XiaZhiShu

0 Credits 3 Posts
Anybody free tonight (Thursday 10/16) at 7 pm EST to run VoG? We have a 28 lock and 27 hunter decked out in void dmg legendaries + exotics. Looking to fill four slots. Anyone interested?
Dread Crysis
Dread Crysis

0 Credits 5 Posts
Lvl 28 hunter. Ive done the raid many times. Looking for people to group so add me "Dread Crysis"