Destiny 2 Tracker Network
MeS Doc Holiday
MeS Doc Holiday

2 Credits 3 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Malice is now accepting new members for our raid groups, as well as for other pve and pvp squads.

Malice offers a structured environment with scheduled play twice a week. Other than that, the group is there to support you and help you with progression. We have a fully functioning website and forum system that is at the heart of our organization. We use it for coordinating dates/times and discussion strategies.

Malice has completely finished the Vault of Glass Raid, and we are sporting our nice white shaders.

If you are looking for an organized group that uses communication and teamwork to take down bosses, Malice is it.

The clan is organized by divisions and squads, and you will be assigned to a squad based on your timezone. This will give you a chance to make strong personal connections as you meet the other great people in Malice.

We are reforming our raid groups for destiny, and we have spots available. To find out more, register at our website at:

Malice eSports
punxrox
punxrox

28 Credits 7 Posts
Sounds cool, I'll give it a try! Just signed up :D
MeS Doc Holiday
MeS Doc Holiday

2 Credits 3 Posts
punxrox said:Sounds cool, I'll give it a try! Just signed up :D

Great--looking forward to seeing you in game!
cavecow3113
cavecow3113

0 Credits 1 Posts
Just registered on your website! How long should it take for me to be validated?
MeS Doc Holiday
MeS Doc Holiday

2 Credits 3 Posts
Raid is on farm status. Cleared in <1hr on Tuesday. Lots of clan members getting great raid gear. Even have members hitting lvl 30 cap with raid gear!

Still accepting new members!