Destiny 2 Tracker Network
ILOGAIN
ILOGAIN

7 Credits 11 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Does anyone know how to get any of the shaders featured in the database like for example I am searching for the August Seraph shader, does anyone know how to get it?
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
random drops off of strikes/ raids/ crucible
Iron Angel
Iron Angel

10 Credits 4 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
I heard a rumor that you can get the Superblack shader by getting 1000 headshots in Crucible. Is this true?
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Not sure about super black.

Chatterwhite is a reward for completing the VoG raid.
Two shaders are bought from the queen's wrath event.

So some aren't just drops :)
xombiedredd
xombiedredd

0 Credits 1 Posts
Are these shaders just for show or do they give you extra power etc?
Iron Angel
Iron Angel

10 Credits 4 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
DTR Tyyger said:Not sure about super black.

Chatterwhite is a reward for completing the VoG raid.
Two shaders are bought from the queen's wrath event.

So some aren't just drops :)

Good to know, thanks for the info.

xombiedredd said:Are these shaders just for show or do they give you extra power etc?

I believe they are just for show, the shaders I have have done nothing great for my character in regards to his stats.
CptVader
CptVader

0 Credits 2 Posts
I'm pretty sure that they are just for show. I haven't come across any shaders that effect your stats. I only have like 5 different shaders at the moment, so I am just speaking from my experiences with mine and from inspecting other guardians. I am currently on the hunt for a specific shader (God of War), which is all red and badass! Like Morarn said, they come from random drops off of strikes/ raids/ crucible matches. If anyone has gotten the God of War shader, please let me know how you got it :)
CapnKurk
CapnKurk

0 Credits 1 Posts
I got thunderdevil shader (metallic for all gear) from lvl 18 cryptark
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
CptVader said:I'm pretty sure that they are just for show. I haven't come across any shaders that effect your stats. I only have like 5 different shaders at the moment, so I am just speaking from my experiences with mine and from inspecting other guardians. I am currently on the hunt for a specific shader (God of War), which is all red and badass! Like Morarn said, they come from random drops off of strikes/ raids/ crucible matches. If anyone has gotten the God of War shader, please let me know how you got it :)

I recieved 2 GoW shaders just from upgrading the cryptarch
VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
So far I love the Blacksmith shader. But I want that Superblack , and really want to know how to get it.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
VerruckterSchakal said:So far I love the Blacksmith shader. But I want that Superblack , and really want to know how to get it.

I read somewhere it was a combination of PvP kills and something else. Super helpful I know. Don't have the link but the info is out there somewhere.
Wurm
Wurm

43 Credits 85 Posts
xorth said:
VerruckterSchakal said:So far I love the Blacksmith shader. But I want that Superblack , and really want to know how to get it.

I read somewhere it was a combination of PvP kills and something else. Super helpful I know. Don't have the link but the info is out there somewhere.

Avid PvPer here; it's practically all I've done for about a week and a half now. I haven't received the Superblack shader.
ILOGAIN
ILOGAIN

7 Credits 11 Posts
I can tell you for certain that most of the PvP shaders so far as I have seen have an orange/blue/white color scheme.