Learn More Donate
Coop Coupe
Coop Coupe

0 Credits 3 Posts
Blargh.
Bane
Bane

35 Credits 65 Posts
Wow, that is quite the list of requirements. Good luck finding members with such an elitist outlook.

I love the Thorn more than anybody, but sometimes it's just better to use an AR or a fusion rifle/shotgun. You're shooting yourself in the foot by declining so many things that Bungie has provided.
Coop Coupe
Coop Coupe

0 Credits 3 Posts
Bane of Belial said:Wow, that is quite the list of requirements. Good luck finding members with such an elitist outlook.

I love the Thorn more than anybody, but sometimes it's just better to use an AR or a fusion rifle/shotgun. You're shooting yourself in the foot by declining so many things that Bungie has provided.

Elitist may be a little extreme. I never meant to insult those who use the AR and Shotgun, and I'm sorry if it came off that way. However...
The mission statement is marksmanship. I understand completely that people use the best options in the game; you're supposed to give yourself as many advantages as possible over enemy players in order to win. And I get that.

However, this clan isn't about taking the easy way out.
Sometimes, a little cautiousness is necessary instead of aggressiveness. The use of the Sniper Rifle and the Hand Cannon helps nudge a little more cautiousness into someone's system, because a larger margin of error exists. "If I miss with the Hand Cannon/Snipe, they won't miss with the AR/Shotty". is how the users of these weapons should think.

I don't want to sound rude, not by any means, but we aren't looking for the guy who feels he can take on the entire Destiny population with his AR and Shotty.
We want teammates.
Believe me, our parameters were a lot more lenient before, and we had people like that try to join. Didn't end very well.

Steven Schuyler
Steven Schuyler

0 Credits 1 Posts
Im down lets raid. PSN: Lilsky07