Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

This thread is closed

zlafterlife
zlafterlife

0 Credits 1 Posts
I have done several speed runs that are not posting to the leader boards any idea when or how to post them?
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
zlafterlife said:I have done several speed runs that are not posting to the leader boards any idea when or how to post them?

They update twice a day, if 48 hours pass and you aren't on there. Then please message a member of staff, or post in here again.

xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
zlafterlife said:I have done several speed runs that are not posting to the leader boards any idea when or how to post them?

Let me know if you don't show up after 48 hours and I'll dig for you.
Stan64
Stan64

0 Credits 3 Posts
I did Restoration 28 with my friends because of the leaderboards here and beat it by over a minute. But 48 hours have passed and it didn't update. Too bad this feature doesn't work right, I want to speedrun for real against other teams!
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Stan64 said:I did Restoration 28 with my friends because of the leaderboards here and beat it by over a minute. But 48 hours have passed and it didn't update. Too bad this feature doesn't work right, I want to speedrun for real against other teams!

Just to cover all bases before I pass this along.. do you for sure have your GT / PSN ID linked to yu account via the preferences menu > console tags?
Stan64
Stan64

0 Credits 3 Posts
Yes, I see my accounts there, do I need to do anything more to link them?
Stan64
Stan64

0 Credits 3 Posts
How is this going?
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Reported it to Xorth. He is currently looking into it. Is there any way you can PM me your system, GT / PSN ID, and if its at all possible, a link to the game from bungie.net?
Megatinyboy
Megatinyboy

0 Credits 2 Posts
I'm in the same boat.Done Shrine of Oryx Level 28 ... 5 min's 45.. What happens ? Do you just have too wait till it appears ?
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
Megatinyboy said:I'm in the same boat.Done Shrine of Oryx Level 28 ... 5 min's 45.. What happens ? Do you just have too wait till it appears ?

The speed run tables update like twice a day. If you collect your stats now (if you don't know how, please feel free to PM me, link in my signature) and when it updates your time should be posted there. If it isn't in 48 hours from when you collect, please PM me and tell me its still messed up and we can fix it :)

Hope this helps.

This thread is closed